3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
hi, i am recreating Bobby (peradesso in g3), i know rainces used Tween Ryan 7 + FWSA Max for Tween Ryan 7 (for the skin)

and then he added for sure one or more facial forms among them:
but I can not understand in what percentage, if anyone wants to try to get his face find the end here: (MC g3)
View attachment 1045493
View attachment 1045771
what asset do you have also. i have upload your MsAnna it asked for missing packages

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
what asset do you have also. i have upload your MsAnna it asked for missing packages
you have to download the whole folder, put it in the folder or use it as daz. because there are some textures that I have inserted.

then if something is still missing it means that aserts are missing.
read the readme.

for anna i have to insert this:

and then there are some additional aserts, which i suggest (but they are not essential):
don't download clothes and hair because i didn't use them
for anna it seems to me that i have used some asserts to create a venous effect and increase the breast and the butt, if you don't add them you won't see these changes:

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
you have to download the whole folder, put it in the folder or use it as daz. because there are some textures that I have inserted.

then if something is still missing it means that aserts are missing.
read the readme.

for anna i have to insert this:

and then there are some additional aserts, which i suggest (but they are not essential):
don't download clothes and hair because i didn't use them
for anna it seems to me that i have used some asserts to create a venous effect and increase the breast and the butt, if you don't add them you won't see these changes:
do you have any suggestions on how to bobbie original character be changed to Genesis 8?
i applied the male penis and it stays gray on bobbie, do you know how to change it the body color.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
do you have any suggestions on how to bobbie original character be changed to Genesis 8?
i applied the male penis and it stays gray on bobbie, do you know how to change it the body color.
The base character doesn't have a skin texture for gens. I think you have to try a different skin texture that includes the gens. Alternatively I'm pretty sure the various custom genital morphs out there provide their own textures.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
The base character doesn't have a skin texture for gens. I think you have to try a different skin texture that includes the gens. Alternatively I'm pretty sure the various custom genital morphs out there provide their own textures.
i go to genesis 3 character/bobbie skin/ then hair/ tween /tween skin tone/ genesis 3 male part.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
when are the writers going to provide us with the story to generate the renders?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Hey, nice that you want to help. I already have some models for Ms. Anna and Bobby, and I used them to recreate some of the scenes, as you can see from my posts.

I admit that Ms. Anna and Bobby's models, specially the latter, are not 100% with the original game. Bobby's skin is lighter in my renders, for instance. For me this is fine, but I dont know if people put too much value on that.
Can you go on the discord and post some side by side comparisons for feedback? We'd love to see them.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
when are the writers going to provide us with the story to generate the renders?
The real problem is now is the organization. you don't understand who is in the project , who just wants to help(not everyone should make important decisions, but it doesn't have to be just 1) and who wants to do what.

Also it is still not clear what goal the project has and whether it will respect the plot of the original game. many may not help a recreation of Bobby saga, with too many changes.

The plot is not the main problem now, I think you should just write the beginning and include very general ideas about the "quest" of the game and what possibilities you can have.
Because a lot of the plot will be changed or eliminated as it unfolds, depending on the possibilities of coding and 3D modeling. It is not always possible to create a scene that you have in mind.

However before creating scenes there is still 3D modeling to be done, which does not need a plot.
If you want to help with recreating characters and scenes, there is plenty to do.

knightgames28

Dec 19, 2020
The real problem is now is the organization. you don't understand who is in the project , who just wants to help(not everyone should make important decisions, but it doesn't have to be just 1) and who wants to do what.

Also it is still not clear what goal the project has and whether it will respect the plot of the original game. many may not help a recreation of Bobby saga, with too many changes.

The plot is not the main problem now, I think you should just write the beginning and include very general ideas about the "quest" of the game and what possibilities you can have.
Because a lot of the plot will be changed or eliminated as it unfolds, depending on the possibilities of coding and 3D modeling. It is not always possible to create a scene that you have in mind.

However before creating scenes there is still 3D modeling to be done, which does not need a plot.
If you want to help with recreating characters and scenes, there is plenty to do.
what about your game no new version ?

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Hey, nice that you want to help. I already have some models for Ms. Anna and Bobby, and I used them to recreate some of the scenes, as you can see from my posts.

I admit that Ms. Anna and Bobby's models, specially the latter, are not 100% with the original game. Bobby's skin is lighter in my renders, for instance. For me this is fine, but I dont know if people put too much value on that.
I think the characters don't have to be the same . For example, Bobby's original character had several problems with his eyelashes and eye shape, which can be improved.
The more he looks like the better though.

If you want to pass some characters or join the project (there is also a Mega folder), I'm glad

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017

can you provide the DUF files. please..

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017

you are correct, but the renders like storyboard need a script to draw out the plots and flows of the story and conflicts and also the resolutions to the conflicts.

Reactions: paprikakab

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hello! I can do that, but need to recreate original scene for that. Need some time, ok?
no problem, what do you say about my renders. purchased the MSI system with nividia rtx 2070. is there a download i have to install for it to detect my nividia iray?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote