3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
very true. maybe he discovers that she worked at the strip club. a old photo of her and his dad.
Or something worse, who knows i think Anna drinks alot to hide the fact that she's hiding something, weather it be the strip club story or maybe she was a drug addict and she tries to drink her way out of that memory, something so bad that she has no choice but to follow Bobby's orders, but that's a theory

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Or something worse, who knows i think Anna drinks alot to hide the fact that she's hiding something, weather it be the strip club story or maybe she was a drug addict and she tries to drink her way out of that memory, something so bad that she has no choice but to follow Bobby's orders, but that's a theory
maybe she was abused by her father and she left her house and became a stripper. could be her dead husband had pimped her out...

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
maybe she was abused by her father and she left her house and became a stripper. could be her dead husband had pimped her out...
That could be a possibility, or what if bobby found that out as a kid when he was staying over at his grandparents place, and maybe her father is a psychiatrist and he somehow blocked that memory out of her head so he can do it again and again but he didn't block Bobby's minx because he was gonna forget anyway, and bobby searches Anna's room and finds a job with photos that her father took of her while she was sleeping, and thats when she moved out and took the photos as a precaution for something and bobby then calls his grandfather and tells him what he found and he wants to meet up, and blah blah blah, he teaches Bobby his tricks and end of story, too much to right but this could be a possibility as well, what do you think?

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
That could be a possibility, or what if bobby found that out as a kid when he was staying over at his grandparents place, and maybe her father is a psychiatrist and he somehow blocked that memory out of her head so he can do it again and again but he didn't block Bobby's minx because he was gonna forget anyway, and bobby searches Anna's room and finds a job with photos that her father took of her while she was sleeping, and thats when she moved out and took the photos as a precaution for something and bobby then calls his grandfather and tells him what he found and he wants to meet up, and blah blah blah, he teaches Bobby his tricks and end of story, too much to right but this could be a possibility as well, what do you think?
sounds interesting...or he could just google it...the process.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
sounds interesting...or he could just google it...the process.
True but that would take too long and Bobby's a fast learner so he can learn from his grandfather faster than on a computer where there are multiple lessons to read

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
wow guys, you are doing amazing job...very good looking renders...you keep our hopes alive that BB saga will continue....so thank you!

Jul 30, 2020
but that can be a skill to learn and a game skill.
One of the new mechanics we're looking at is changing the skills, what they cover, and the cap. One of these skills will be Personality, or how he learns the techniques for manipulating people. This way he can spend a little of his downtime learning how to push the right buttons in conversations and actions with the girls.

MothManlet

Nov 11, 2020
I'm currently working on a game similar to this. Ever since playing Big Brother back in the day I've wanted to get into development and work on something similar, but I didn't have the skills to do it at the time. After playing this game a while ago I decided I wanted to finally start on my project, but I'm in need of a writer because I'm not a great story writer and my dialogue writing is very uninspiring.

If anyone here is interested in writing for a game similar to this(Incest, Harem, Corruption) and would be interested in working with me then feel free to add me on discord and we can talk: mothmanlet#7295

I'm going to be handling all of the art and programming and I'm currently working on figuring out how the game is going to actually play as well as working on characters. I currently have some characters done and I'm still playing around with ideas for other characters.

I'm probably going to put a post on recruitment and services section some time in the future but I wanted to speak directly to people are also interested in the same genre as me first.

Here are some render I did of the character I have done/I'm working on

This is Alex. She's the older sister. She currently works as a lifeguard while trying to pursue her dream as a Model, but she may need help from her younger brother.

1613916111997.png

This is Paige, MC's younger sister. She's a bit of a shy girl but has an adventurous spirit. She's a cross country runner whos goal is to make it to state next year.
Paige.png

This is MC's mother, Angel. Currently a work in progress but I did a quick render so you can get an idea. She's a very loving mother who puts her family first. She's looking for a man in her life but can't seem to fine the right one. She loves romance movies and the occasional glass of wine.
mom1_i.png

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I'm currently working on a game similar to this. Ever since playing Big Brother back in the day I've wanted to get into development and work on something similar, but I didn't have the skills to do it at the time. After playing this game a while ago I decided I wanted to finally start on my project, but I'm in need of a writer because I'm not a great story writer and my dialogue writing is very uninspiring.

If anyone here is interested in writing for a game similar to this(Incest, Harem, Corruption) and would be interested in working with me then feel free to add me on discord and we can talk: mothmanlet#7295

I'm going to be handling all of the art and programming and I'm currently working on figuring out how the game is going to actually play as well as working on characters. I currently have some characters done and I'm still playing around with ideas for other characters.

I'm probably going to put a post on recruitment and services section some time in the future but I wanted to speak directly to people are also interested in the same genre as me first.

Here are some render I did of the character I have done/I'm working on

This is Alex. She's the older sister. She currently works as a lifeguard while trying to pursue her dream as a Model, but she may need help from her younger brother.

1613916111997.png

This is Paige, MC's younger sister. She's a bit of a shy girl but has an adventurous spirit. She's a cross country runner whos goal is to make it to state next year.
Paige.png

This is MC's mother, Angel. Currently a work in progress but I did a quick render so you can get an idea. She's a very loving mother who puts her family first. She's looking for a man in her life but can't seem to fine the right one. She loves romance movies and the occasional glass of wine.
mom1_i.png
nice work, what are you using for the skin shaders and lighting settings?

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
The hardest thing to believe in that pic is that they have a flatscreen that big...
television is the sponsor ... they paid me :p and i hope i didn't make bobby too young ... i could be censored again:eek:, you say you want to play games and in a job with several errors ... do you only see a tv:unsure:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote