3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hello! I can do that, but need to recreate original scene for that. Need some time, ok?
how far you gotten, i can start add the pictures to the programming and set up the beginning of the game. i was think that the dream is bobbies lust for msAnna is from her visiting him during the nights since the death of her husband, under a drunk status missing the touch of a man...what are your thoughts??

Reactions: IdcJustLemmeSee

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
lol i just noticed it thank you..what do you think of the lighting?
Very strong lower the lighting, just enough to where it doesn't look like there's a very small sun in the room, but not too much to make it dark, all in all its very good work on the renders

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Very strong lower the lighting, just enough to where it doesn't look like there's a very small sun in the room, but not too much to make it dark, all in all its very good work on the renders
thank you anthony. im going to threw a idea. what do you think if while msanna is picking up bobbies laundry basket. he fondles her and lowers her yoga pants and play with her vagina.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
thank you anthony. im going to threw a idea. what do you think if while msanna is picking up bobbies laundry basket. he fondles her and lowers her yoga pants and play with her vagina.
I'd marry that idea, plus there's always a small chance bobby can rape her too, but it would result in a game over, but watching the scene would be worth it, what do you think :KEK: :KEK: :devilish::devilish:

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I'd marry that idea, plus there's always a small chance bobby can rape her too, but it would result in a game over, but watching the scene would be worth it, what do you think :KEK: :KEK: :devilish::devilish:
your very correct. but my thoughts is that msanna visits bobbie when she is horny and has been drinking. while he is explaining his dream to her, he notices that her expressions of her guilt. she does remember her visit to bobbie. Its confirmed when her monthly friend(period) doesnt visit her.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
your very correct. but my thoughts is that msanna visits bobbie when she is horny and has been drinking. while he is explaining his dream to her, he notices that her expressions of her guilt. she does remember her visit to bobbie. Its confirmed when her monthly friend(period) doesnt visit her.
True, but most games start off with a son or daughter talking about a dream they had about their parents having sex with their kids and the parents somewhat always say the same thing, "yes, I know you are a man and you have wants and needs but you can't do it with me because I'm your mother, and you can't fuck your sisters either", if bobby tells Anna about his dream im pretty sure she'd say something among those lines, but that could be a great twist if Anna does make a face that looks like oh shit he wasn't sleeping after all, I have to change the subject before its too late. :KEK: :KEK:

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
True, but most games start off with a son or daughter talking about a dream they had about their parents having sex with their kids and the parents somewhat always say the same thing, "yes, I know you are a man and you have wants and needs but you can't do it with me because I'm your mother, and you can't fuck your sisters either", if bobby tells Anna about his dream im pretty sure she'd say something among those lines, but that could be a great twist if Anna does make a face that looks like oh shit he wasn't sleeping after all, I have to change the subject before its too late. :KEK: :KEK:
now you see what im talking about, Rainces left a lot open ends on his story line. someone can play around and add more to the story and see what happenes. so if he has in a lie and she could have been drinking that evening he can try and get away with it. increasing her lust for him. the other is when he is fighting with his sister over the panty. tell me some of the ideas after he spanks her several times it ends as a bad ending. what if it was and she became his slave.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I wish I had experience in making fan art, but I only took a semester of a gaming class in school and my teacher wasn't help at al, she was always tapping are head with her fucking ruler, I'm sorry to say but my current level is that of a flash game, and I'm still not even that good in that either, if I try all I'd get is error after error, I would love to see ms Anna getting banged on the pool bench while she sleeps like in the original, but that was grinding and she woke up after that.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I wish I had experience in making fan art, but I only took a semester of a gaming class in school and my teacher wasn't help at al, she was always tapping are head with her fucking ruler, I'm sorry to say but my current level is that of a flash game, and I'm still not even that good in that either, if I try all I'd get is error after error, I would love to see ms Anna getting banged on the pool bench while she sleeps like in the original, but that was grinding and she woke up after that.
bobbie would have to have a high level of control over her.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Then maybe bobby needs to find something about Anna that she kept from him and the girls, something so bad that she wanted to keep it locked away forever, like that scene in hot tub time machine, I think it was about Cincinnati, and bobby would use that to his advantage to corrupt her and make her obey every order he gives her, and if she doesn't he would tell his sisters everything. What do you think?

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Then maybe bobby needs to find something about Anna that she kept from him and the girls, something so bad that she wanted to keep it locked away forever, like that scene in hot tub time machine, I think it was about Cincinnati, and bobby would use that to his advantage to corrupt her and make her obey every order he gives her, and if she doesn't he would tell his sisters everything. What do you think?
very true. maybe he discovers that she worked at the strip club. a old photo of her and his dad.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote