3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Bobby had a father? (...) what a plot-twist.. thought he was conceived by the midi-chlorians or something.
Well you played the original didn't you, in the very beginning you use the computer to look at the photos and Bobby's father is in the very first one I believe.

• Angry
Reactions: SummmerP

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Fap game dads are either dead, absent, assholes, betas waiting to be cucked, or sexual predators in waiting.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Dining_and_kitchen.png
possible change of location like in big brother. here is my render of the dining room and living room. please let me know of your suggestions..

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
View attachment 1056077
possible change of location like in big brother. here is my render of the dining room and living room. please let me know of your suggestions..
Well, it's nice, perhaps too nice relative to what the family's economic situation is supposed to be. Just my 2 cents.
I do like the idea of showing more of the kitchen and dining area, though. We do need to have a dining table scene or three.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
View attachment 1056077
it's a nice room, but too luxurious and realistic compared to the others. in the game you couldn't tell how the kitchen and the living room were joined, I didn't like this, because RA always showed the same side of the rooms.

what is the name of the room you used?

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2020
View attachment 1056077
It's really nice, but might be a little too nice for Bobby's family. I could definitely see this as a location for another one of the characters. Possibly Sasha (the yet-unmet Sugar Mommy Stepmom) or one of the shoplifting characters. This could also work for almost any of the other better off characters in the game as a really nice apartment/condo. Or as a "we've made it big, time for some remodeling" for later in the game.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
It's really nice, but might be a little too nice for Bobby's family. I could definitely see this as a location for another one of the characters. Possibly Sasha (the yet-unmet Sugar Mommy Stepmom) or one of the shoplifting characters. This could also work for almost any of the other better off characters in the game as a really nice apartment/condo. Or as a "we've made it big, time for some remodeling" for later in the game.
ok .

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
no i am talking about the mod that someone say that he working on mod and i can find it in discured
thats the same one..
we are remastering the game in here..
if your here to help with rendering or story. search pg 26 of this thread and you will find the link..

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote