3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks, krekerman003! Thats precisely the assets.

I have rendered new scenes. Check it out!

krekerman003, put your eagle-eye skills to a good use and please help us to identify Ms. Anna's assets in this image.
Also, as soon as you are able to assemble the living room, I will render Ms. Anna scenes there. No pressure, though!

View attachment 968509

So, happy new year for everyone. May this year bring fortune to us all.
And to poor Bobby as well.
----------
----------
we already found and named it >>>HERE<<<
NAME: i13 3 Stylish Tops for the Genesis 3 Female(s)
LINK: or https://f95zone.to/threads/i13-3-stylish-tops-for-the-genesis-3-female-s.51026/
proof (from product ad):
1609637247070.png

----------
BOTTOM
----------
NAME: X-Fashion Chic Winter Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s)
LINK: or here
proof (from product ad):
1609637557289.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1609638839669.png
schlebbsaga , love Your remastered frames, keep going and stay safe!

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
screen from game
1609716678453.png
Lisa's swimsuit from night pool scene.
material extention for swimsuit asset which posted >>>here<<<
NAME: SWIM Couture for Hot Summer 2017
LINK: or
MATERIAL NAME: 17 SWIM Couture Hot Summer

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I hate to ask, because alot of people ask this but when can we expect this game to be finished and will the download link be here or on a different thread just wondering, this game is too awesome to not be completed.

• Angry
Reactions: Shifty_9
Oct 17, 2017
Thanks, krekerman003! Thats precisely the assets.

I have rendered new scenes. Check it out!

krekerman003, put your eagle-eye skills to a good use and please help us to identify Ms. Anna's assets in this image.
Also, as soon as you are able to assemble the living room, I will render Ms. Anna scenes there. No pressure, though!

View attachment 968509

So, happy new year for everyone. May this year bring fortune to us all.
And to poor Bobby as well.
It's something wrong with the lighting. The characters nd the mood feels different

Oct 17, 2017
A fantasy: I wish the new jenny model would be smth like this

or this

• Haha
Reactions: Gissss23

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I kinda feel like the family is supposed to look vaguely latin/hispanic. So the character models should carry some hint of that in their appearance, including Jenny.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Even though this game is getting remade, is it gonna follow the original and still have the fan art or just be a the fan art with less grind and still gave the cheats

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Even though this game is getting remade, is it gonna follow the original and still have the fan art or just be a the fan art with less grind and still gave the cheats
FFS it had better be less grindy. Even Rainces admitted there was too much grinding in the game. The only game with less return on player investment is A Wife and Mother.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I wish I could help out but I only had one semester in gaming, but was too passed off at the teacher cause she kept using a ruler to hit me in the back of the head with, this game is very good, I want to see what happens to Liza on the couch while she's sleeping and the shower scene with drunk Lucy right now we need heros who can help finish this game, if someone can help out if they aren't too busy, sign up and build this game, Good luck gentlemen

Jul 30, 2020
There were at least 3 Jenny models used. The story I heard was that at one point Rainces lost the info on the first model, then misplaced the second model. By the time he decided to pick up work on the Jenny storyline again, he just grabbed a new model.

This doesn't include the 4th version that Axeman was using in his version. I think we need to pick a Jenny and go with that. I like the one Krekerman just went all CSI on.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
There were at least 3 Jenny models used. The story I heard was that at one point Rainces lost the info on the first model, then misplaced the second model. By the time he decided to pick up work on the Jenny storyline again, he just grabbed a new model.

This doesn't include the 4th version that Axeman was using in his version. I think we need to pick a Jenny and go with that. I like the one Krekerman just went all CSI on.
NEW Jenny FTW!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote