3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
If this game does get remade, I think we should add the sleeping pills to the store so we don't have to wait and ask ana for one, and have a cheat system on Bobby's laptop, so we can max out his stats and money, and the girls stats as well but still have to work for the good stuff

Reactions: Gg Rg

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
If this game does get remade, I think we should add the sleeping pills to the store so we don't have to wait and ask ana for one, and have a cheat system on Bobby's laptop, so we can max out his stats and money, and the girls stats as well but still have to work for the good stuff
Bobby should have specific objectives rather than trying shit at random. If you succeed, not only do you advance the story, but you get some kind of boost to a stat or skill.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
yeah, and I'm hoping you can choose a story plot weather to corrupt/blackmail and or romance them, personally me I like the corrupt path and the sleep sex, to me it has a better outcome at what Bobby's going after for the girls, and also when Liza is on the couch, and the option to give liza a back rub, I would want it to not be a bad ending but to be part of the corruption path, like once he's done using her, he threatens or blackmail her with either photos on the internet or something to tell ana about she doesn't know

Reactions: Gg Rg

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I think blackmail has to be about something really potentially devastating, like "please don't tell Mom I got an abortion" or "please don't tell anyone I'm a cam girl" or "please don't tell anyone I'm stealing money from my job" etc.

Reactions: NotARealPerson1582

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
New scenes!

I need to say again that this game is currently not getting remade.

Some info for you guys: the game has, currently, about 5000 different images.
I have remade, so far, about 150. So thats 3%.
I am working with this in my spare time (vacation!), and I began about a month ago.

Assuming that I will keep the same production rate (which I wont, since next week I will have to return to my job :( ), that means that it will take about 3 years to remake the entire game!

This is impossible. We need, at the very least, 2 other guys rendering the scenes. krekerman003, are you up for the task?
Ok, I'm in. How can I start?

Reactions: NotARealPerson1582

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Atleast your actually doing something, this game is great but it's not worth working on 24/7 its not good for health reasons, take your time make up a schedule that works for both of you and take some time off for yourself, work on it when your not at your job, but keep holidays and history weeks to yourself, holidays are family time, only work on it when you want

Jul 30, 2020
Ok, I'm in. How can I start?
I'll help how I can. I'm in the Discord trying to come up with some ideas and looking at code. This is a thing on the side, though.

As far as the story structure and coding goes, from taking a first look, I'd say that this was likely Rainces's first major project. The code is....fugly. A lot of his errors and bugs came from bad spelling and making everything an IF statement. And a lot of the grind in the game came from slapping things on at different points and trying to figure out how to make them work.

Recreating the images will take a long time. If I were to come up with a first phase of the project, I'd set it at recreating the basic story and elements up to a certain point and building the code to make it work. Say, introducing the characters and up to Anna in the laundry room. But that's just an opening point. Once a proof of concept works, then new scenes can be added. One set of scenes I'd like to add would be dream sequences similar to the one with the mom that opens the game, but with each of the girls. Once a new quest opens, he has a dream about fucking them. The dreams would happen the same day of the week, but would be different depending on whose story opened up.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Will it be possible to use some modded images from masternoda he made some images for bbs and I though they were pretty good, some scenes like fighting Lucy in moms room, and when you keep spanking he it ends in bobby fucking her, in the original he grinding on her ass

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I think there's probably some value in "reusing" renders while adding new ones to progress--e.g., an iterative incremental progression. For example, when Anna's in his room picking up laundry, "level 0" is basically just her picking up the basket and him observing. Level 1 is him getting behind her. Level 2 might be some light groping. Level 3 might be heavy groping and require a high dominance level or somesuch. Level 4 he's pulling down her tights and rubbing his dick between her ass cheeks. Level 5 he's fucking her. Boom. Do the same thing with the laundry room, with the shower, with sitting on the couch, sleeping in the bed, and so forth. Reuse the scenery and setup, just progress it forward as you're able to.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
As always with bbs, please include the Drunk Lucy in the shower scene that Rainces blue balled us from. The one free fuck that was promised in the next update, but never came. :cry:

Reactions: farfromsilent

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Great. We need to set some standards (resolution and models), and you can start rendering some scenes.
We need to make sure that we are not working on the same scenes.

Resolution is 2196x1235 (aspect ratio 16:9). I advise you to work in scenes that have Lucy or Lisa, since I am working with the ones with Ms. Anna. I can share my Bobby model with you later (since is the only thing in common we need now, I believe).

After I render, I use a script that I found here in F95Zone to improve the image. You dont need to worry about that. You can share the images with me and I can run the script on them.

I dont know if you know how to unpack the images from the original game to use as reference (search in the internet how to unpack Ren'py games, it is easy).

You can begin by recreating the scene in the images I uploaded, with the standards 2196x1235 (aspect ratio 16:9).

Note that they use the old Liza model. It is up to you if you like more the new one or the old one (I'd rather the new one, but it is up to you to decide... we, of course, have to keep the consistency later).
Few questions:
1) can You share your progressive and ather render settings?
2) how long one render take with your settings? (need to make few test renders for comparison and calculating how much renders I can make per hour)
3) what do You mean by "new" or "old" Lisa model?

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I wish I knew what the resolution was, but I think the modded images thread is still active, but if I had to say maybe 1280 or 13 something resolution would be my guess

Jul 30, 2020
I think it is better to look at Axeman version's code. It should be much better, although it does not have yet (and probably never will) the entire story.

It depends. Did these renders have the same resolution we are using (or a close resolution)? Otherwise, it will be weird lol.

Excellent point on checking out Axe's code. I'll take a look at his work soon. I also liked the direction he was taking with the night actions. Each girl was going to have a couple nights a week, it took less to get further, and there was more to do. Although, I did not like the sound effects he used. Those might get 'accidentally' deleted.

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
1 - I use the default settings. I only changed the resolution. So, just click on "default" and we're done.
Maybe when we load some environments, it automatically change these settings. I dont know, lol. In that case, just use the default ones.

2 - It depends a lot on the scene. I have a not-so-great GPU (RTX 2080), and almost never it takes me more than 40 minutes.
Also, the script that improve the quality is able to do miracles, so it is not necessary to cook a lot the scenes.

I spend a lot of time creating the scenes (not rendering, placing the models and poses). So, if you have a particularly challenging scene you cant render, you can send it to me. It will save me a LOT of time already. So you can help in both ways: creating the scenes and rendering them.

3 - Maybe I got it wrong, Lol. I think it was Jenny who changed her model.
I remember seeing a post in Rainces' Patreon that spoke about this new model. But I cant find it anymore...
I dunno, lol.
oh, You mean Jenny! I prefer the old one.
And should I use default Liza model, or use mine?

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Your Lisa is fina. But I would say that you need to reduce her breast a little. The one in the new model has a much bigger boobs than the one in the original.

I have already boosted Anna's breast a bit. Thus I am afraid that the game becames the "Bimbo Saga" if all the girls have bigger "assets" than the original. We need "average" girls.

I would also tan her a little (she is the one that stays in the sun the whole day).

Also, consider that G8F models generally takes more time to render than G3F.
ok, I don't mind to use the old g3f one, cause it will be easier to switch to new one and rerender scene than do the opposite with g8f.
I'm working on recreating of Lisa's room at this moment. After that gonna render scenes from above.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote