3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 30, 2020
I prefer the original Liza. Krek's model isn't bad, but the new one is the one we spent a lot of time playing and her proportions are more realistic. Liza doesn't need a D-cup bosom, her smaller titties are just right. And they're not even that small, but the new model looks like Liza went in for some breast implants.

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Your Lisa is fina. But I would say that you need to reduce her breast a little. The one in the new model has a much bigger boobs than the one in the original.

I have already boosted Anna's breast a bit. Thus I am afraid that the game becames the "Bimbo Saga" if all the girls have bigger "assets" than the original. We need "average" girls.

I would also tan her a little (she is the one that stays in the sun the whole day).

Also, consider that G8F models generally takes more time to render than G3F.
First render in Liza's room.
bbs_liza_herroom_1.png

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Bobby is neither a handsome nor a charming young man, so to achieve his lofty/depraved goals he's going to have to rely heavily on guile and manipulation.

Reactions: super_Dmitriy

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I don't know why but I thought of an idea for the sleeping pills, while play a family venture, in that game he put the sleeping pills in the tea, maybe we can make a scene in there where bobby puts the pills in something so we don't have to do it one by one when we want to have fun at night, idk why I thought of this but just an idea

Jul 30, 2020
I don't know why but I thought of an idea for the sleeping pills, while play a family venture, in that game he put the sleeping pills in the tea, maybe we can make a scene in there where bobby puts the pills in something so we don't have to do it one by one when we want to have fun at night, idk why I thought of this but just an idea
One idea I had for a future scene or scenes was Bobby getting sleeping pills and herbal teas on his own. In the original story he gets the pills from his mom, but they aren't used passed the original instance. In Axeman's version, the pills are used once but then he buys some herbal tea which knocks out Liza for some night action. I was thinking of combining the two. Both the pills and the tea would be available, but have different affects. The tea would add a smaller bonus to Bobby's night moves, while the pills would add a higher bonus. Drinking and other drugs could add bonuses, too. But the problem comes with Bobby getting the pills on his own. That's why I was thinking that one part of the game he either blackmails a doctor into writing him a prescription or he goes to a doctor and gets a script for them that he can fill at the store. The blackmail part could come from one of the shoplifters he catches could either be a doctor or daughter or one, or he could just go to the doctor for a cost. That way, he could knock them out and have his fun without raising too many suspicions. Though, there's always the chance of waking up other people in the house...

Reactions: BlackSabbath567

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
People lose their pills and have to get a fresh bottle. If Bobby could figure out how to fake the loss and pick up the second bottle "for my mom", prescription in hand, then he'd have up to 90 pills of his own to use at his leisure...and not just on Mom. Though the sleep rape thing will get played out pretty quick.
Ultimately Bobby wants to fuck them all while they're awake and (more or less) consenting.

Jul 30, 2020
People lose their pills and have to get a fresh bottle. If Bobby could figure out how to fake the loss and pick up the second bottle "for my mom", prescription in hand, then he'd have up to 90 pills of his own to use at his leisure...and not just on Mom. Though the sleep rape thing will get played out pretty quick.
Ultimately Bobby wants to fuck them all while they're awake and (more or less) consenting.
The sleep sex will get boring after a while, but by the time he would go through the whole bottle of 90 he should be on to them being awake, or in less need of pills.

I was thinking of the mechanics of the game the other day, if a full rewrite were performed. I was thinking of a 0-25 scale for most things like love, submission, corruption, desperation, stealth, and night moves. The scales are more like -5 to 20 but it's much easier to deal with positive integers for everything. 5 is the basic standard of everything, 0 would be like extreme hatred while 5 is acquaintances, 10 are friends, 15 close friends, 20 FWB's, and 25 romantic lovers. This would apply to the different scales, and each would have their main goals for certain actions.

For example with Night Moves, 0 is a paranoid light sleeper, 5 is normal sleeping, 10 they would sleep through light petting, 15 the assaults get heavier like a night blowjob playing with tits but would wake up if Bobby nutted in their mouth or tried to take off their panties. 20 they would sleep through anything except full penetration sex but would wake up if they choked on his cum or were brought to an orgasm or felt Bobby nut in them. 25 they would sleep through everything. Sleeping pills, drinking, herbal tea, would each add modifiers that could stack. So a drunken Lucy coming home from the club wasted (+5) takes a sleeping pill (+5) and all of a sudden he's ready to fuck her when she's passed out as long as he'd already gotten her to at least a

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
But the whole point of remaking the game is to keep as close as the original just with twist, the whole game is about non consent and should stay that way, all the others in my opinion are really boring, you got two sisters that somewhat hate his guts and 1 sister that likes him or in the least tolerates him, and the mom well let's face she can't play favorites, she's the mom who happens to believe her daughters are saints and bobby is an asshole, who gets punished by her, and bobby just wants revenge so I say let him have it, I also like the idea of mixing the pills and the herbal tea, its not a bad idea

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Liza is streaming and she need some money to earn.
View attachment 982089
View attachment 982091

p.s. couldn't resist to render this.
That would be great blackmail material I wonder how far she'll go for us not to tell ana real question is what will bobby ask for, I think we should put up choice menus, but be unrestricted to stats of the girls, so one choice would be a bj, two would be titjob, three an assjob, and four anal, and five vag, what do you think, should that be put into the game

Jul 30, 2020
How can I safe scene with all materials and props? Any help, please?
I think I figured this out a couple days ago. Most of the assets are stored in .rpa formats, RenPy Archives. This makes them easier to upload and move. If you're in the original BBS game, go to the archive.rpa file (it's big) and copy that to a new, easy to spell directory. If using Axeman's version, it was under a different file name.

I found an rpa extractor at There are others available. There's ways of doing this without using an app, but I didn't feel like going further down the rabbit hole. It's a small file, so after running the .7z or whatever, create a folder in there whatever you feel like naming it. I went with dest.

Open the command prompt (cmd in windows) and then navigate to where you have the extractor file and enter command listed below in quotations, replacing the input file name and output file. So yours might look like "rpaextractor -x archive.rpa -o dest"

I did this on a couple files from the Axeman version. The BBS archive file is 2.5 GB, so that's my guess where you want to look.

From the ReadMe file for the extractor:
RPA Extractor for Windows

Compiled by Sn34kyMofo.com via the following resources:

Python 2.7.9:
RPATool by Shizmob:
py2exe:

For information on how to use RPA Extractor for Windows, please see the following page on the Sn34kyMofo Website:

From the command line, type "rpaextractor -x (file.rpa) -o (output folder)"

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Great. We need to set some standards (resolution and models), and you can start rendering some scenes.
We need to make sure that we are not working on the same scenes.

Resolution is 2196x1235 (aspect ratio 16:9). I advise you to work in scenes that have Lucy or Lisa, since I am working with the ones with Ms. Anna. I can share my Bobby model with you later (since is the only thing in common we need now, I believe).

After I render, I use a script that I found here in F95Zone to improve the image. You dont need to worry about that. You can share the images with me and I can run the script on them.

I dont know if you know how to unpack the images from the original game to use as reference (search in the internet how to unpack Ren'py games, it is easy).

You can begin by recreating the scene in the images I uploaded, with the standards 2196x1235 (aspect ratio 16:9).

Note that they use the old Liza model. It is up to you if you like more the new one or the old one (I'd rather the new one, but it is up to you to decide... we, of course, have to keep the consistency later).
first render.. still need some time
bbs_liza_re_scene_1.1.png

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
Sort of. I'd say it's being looked at.
Hope it follows through, axeman promised so much that it became a disappointment once the updates never came. Also I say if it's a recreation of the game, I recommend the changing of the road trip scenes, that one was a disappointment of adding new content. Possibly also make it easier to go through the game or release a walk-through if ever made

Reactions: Chung CCCB
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote