3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Just tried separeted render with figure and enviroment and got 30 min (against two hours with standart rendering with full scene). Adding some shadow and result below. Any thoughts? Probably we can encrease our render speed. If anyone want - I can share the algorithm about that.
View attachment 991991
dude i need help. i set up ren'py as follow:
image livingroom = "livingroom.jpg"
label LivingRoom:
scene living room

the image displayed is the living room from BBS but its smaller and the boarder is all black squares. please help, i have started the programming adding images.

Last edited:

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Separating environment and figures is useful, but must be used wisely because sometimes it becomes too obvious that you placed one above other.

I am ok with that, personally. Your rendering is fine. Rainces himself clearly used this trick sometimes.
dude i need help. i set up ren'py as follow:
image livingroom = "livingroom.jpg"
label LivingRoom:
scene living room

the image displayed is the living room from BBS but its smaller and the boarder is all black squares. please help, i have started the programming adding images.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Separating environment and figures is useful, but must be used wisely because sometimes it becomes too obvious that you placed one above other.

I am ok with that, personally. Your rendering is fine. Rainces himself clearly used this trick sometimes.
can we see some of your newer renders

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Just tried separeted render with figure and enviroment and got 30 min (against two hours with standart rendering with full scene). Adding some shadow and result below. Any thoughts? Probably we can encrease our render speed. If anyone want - I can share the algorithm about that.
View attachment 991991
New quest added, find lizas horse dildo if you find it somewhere in her room you win a assjob for blackmailing her about finding it

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Great. We need to set some standards (resolution and models), and you can start rendering some scenes.
We need to make sure that we are not working on the same scenes.

Resolution is 2196x1235 (aspect ratio 16:9). I advise you to work in scenes that have Lucy or Lisa, since I am working with the ones with Ms. Anna. I can share my Bobby model with you later (since is the only thing in common we need now, I believe).

After I render, I use a script that I found here in F95Zone to improve the image. You dont need to worry about that. You can share the images with me and I can run the script on them.

I dont know if you know how to unpack the images from the original game to use as reference (search in the internet how to unpack Ren'py games, it is easy).

You can begin by recreating the scene in the images I uploaded, with the standards 2196x1235 (aspect ratio 16:9).

Note that they use the old Liza model. It is up to you if you like more the new one or the old one (I'd rather the new one, but it is up to you to decide... we, of course, have to keep the consistency later).
bbs_liza_re_scene_1.4.png

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Do you have any new renders for BBS? can you upload them please...
Hello bxIvan ! Because of my weak GPU I can make only 1-2 renders per day. And I'm trying to increase number of them via optimization experiments. Be sure, I'll post here new renders every day from now on.

ok schlebbsaga , I got it, gonna render scenes like usual (even if that take 2 hrs to make at standart options), but I hope that some day I found the way to male it faster.
New quest added, find lizas horse dildo if you find it somewhere in her room you win a assjob for blackmailing her about finding it
Hey Anthony222 , that's nice idea! Or, as an alternative way, you can help her in revealing the boundaries of her inner desires and make a surprise for her - organize a trip to a ranch with stables, where a lot of interesting things can happen =)
Just to let you know I have updated all the known assets at my original post and made sure to create virus free links at F95.
Thank You, BigIrishLug for Your efforts! Need to check the post, maybe I'll ask You make some additions, if You don't mind?)
SvenVlad , she desreves it! Maybe Bobby can use her in the future to gain some more influence in this family of beauties?)
Just a quick question. Are the skin textures standard for the assets listed too?
megaplayboy10k yes, all characters from game used with standart skins from daz3d models from the list in assets post
There is no romance with Julia
SvenVlad but Bobby need to remember that Julia is a touph thing to play with. She need some "strong hand" if You know what I mean)
psyco75 Ann corruption: lvl 4/10

Reactions: BigIrishLug

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
SvenVlad , she desreves it! Maybe Bobby can use her in the future to gain some more influence in this family of beauties?)

SvenVlad but Bobby need to remember that Julia is a touph thing to play with. She need some "strong hand" if You know what I mean)
There is more on the way, not to worry.

Jul 30, 2020
There is more on the way, not to worry.
If the remake gets far enough, this scene should be in it. Bobby and Julia are natural frenemies. They both want Lucy for themselves and don't like to share their toys. They fight back and forth, and as much as Julia hates it, a part inside of her likes it when Bobby fucks her. She tried cutting him out after he helped her the first time, and that's when he raped her in the hallway. She tried doing it again, and this time he fucks her in his room. She thought she could just tease him a little, maybe give him another handjob or at worst a blowjob, but Bobby's already fucked her and wants more. He knows that Julia wants Lucy and Liza and won't stop until she has them. Hell, Bobby's not even against sharing with her, but he knows he can't completely trust her. That's why he's working on crushing her and making her dependent on him, just like the rest of the women.

Julia would never admit this to Bobby, but she can't wait for the day that she has Lucy tied up on the bed, spread eagled, eating her out while Bobby fucks her in the ass.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
The stables are good and all but she is a tiny girl, and her ass and pussy are probably super tight, its just me but imaging liza getting fucked by a horse just doesn't quite look right in my head, I mean its a good idea and all but I don't think it's a good idea to fuck liza up by a horse and leave bobby with sloppy seconds

Jul 30, 2020
Your pic was good, I think you can use this trick. When you face one scene in which it is clearly not good, you render using the standard way. But, otherwise, it can be a life saver.

Nevertheless, take your time. This project is not going anywhere anytime soon, I think. I am rendering the scenes at my own pace. Slow and steady.
Take your time. We're working on the storyline right now. I'd like to have that mostly settled before moving forward with technical aspects. I'm hoping that we'll have a rough outline for the story soon. There are a ton of pieces that need to be created, mechanics to be fleshed out, storyline events for each of the acts, et cetera. Plus, this is a hobby/side project for many of us.

I don't want to get into the position of promising deadlines and watching them fly by. That's what got Axe and Rainces into trouble with this project. I'd rather take it slow, under promise, and over deliver.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote