3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I'd like to see one or two scenes where Bobby steals a kiss from one of the girls and they kinda push him away, but maybe look a little flustered.

Reactions: MatheusPBR

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
#krekertips "butch rendering"
In my attempts to improve efficiency of rendering time I've found this script, that allows You to render few scenes in a row without Your participation. For example, You can leave Your Daz for some time to render scenes one by one. One important thing: everything, which "pointed" to Your camera (especialy eyes) need to be set manually (because during render start script will not apply "pointed" settings to scene (idk why).
Script name: Batch Render for DAZ Studio 4 and RIB
Link: here
Ad screen:
1611165567943.png
Description:
"So, you've created a bunch of DAZ Studio scenes and test rendered them at low render settings for speed. Now you need to do the final renders in high quality and you think you need to stay up all night just to keep track and start the next render when the previous one is finished, right? Think again! Batch Render for DS and RIB is the answer! With this script you create a list of all the .DUF scene files you want to render, where you want to render them to, and at what render settings you want. You can batch render them in DAZ Studio, or if you want to keep working in DS, then render them to RIB and use the .bat file created (windows only) to render them in 3Delight Stand Alone (free at: ), or any other render engine that can batch render .RIB files. "

P.S. Hope, it'll help us to render much more things. And don't forget to read the manual!

Reactions: BigIrishLug

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Some. I've written some programs in my life, and have done some work in Python, which is what RenPy is based off of. I'll be the first to admit that I'm rusty as hell and could use some help. I'm better at writing and crafting a story, but I do have some experience with coding.
dude i need help. i set up ren'py as follow:
image livingroom = "livingroom.jpg"
label LivingRoom:
scene living room

the image displayed is the living room from BBS but its smaller and the boarder is all black squares. please help, i have started the programming adding images.

Jul 30, 2020
At this point, I wish for rainces to just come back :cry:
There's a few of us working on a remake over in the Discord channel, but it's still in the planning stages. We want to get the storyline laid out before doing any code outside of the Prologue. No timetable at this juncture.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Yes there is an agreement of which model is used and it is posted Here
Damn, hoped the remake would use new Jenny (as RAinces intended). She's supposed to be the younger sister of MC right? The original model looked much older than Bobby though so new Jenny actually made sense to me

Jul 30, 2020
Damn, hoped the remake would use new Jenny (as RAinces intended). She's supposed to be the younger sister of MC right? The original model looked much older than Bobby though so new Jenny actually made sense to me
One idea that was just discussed was using all of the Jenny models in the game. The original Jenny will be Jenny, but the others will be her friends, enemies, or involved in her storyline.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote