3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
New idea since bobby saw Jenny in that really short shirt, he thinks something is up and decides to follow her, only to find out she's a stripper and decides to take advantage, since she has some feelings of love toward bobby it shouldn't be hard to either blackmail her or have fun, also someone needs to fix the sleeping pills in the game, cause clearly rainces doesn't know this but a sleeping pill last alot longer than it does in the game, if you take a sleeping pill you'd be knocked out for awhile, you won't wake up until 24hrs is up, anyone else agree

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I bet krekerman is laughing his ass off right now, saying what almost every movie character says. Please don't insult my intelligence :KEK::KEK:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
One idea that was just discussed was using all of the Jenny models in the game. The original Jenny will be Jenny, but the others will be her friends, enemies, or involved in her storyline.
That would be a good idea. I'd be happy to have that character model in some capacity :LOL:

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Next one: Livingroom base asset!
It was modified by RaInces, but the base and some items were used for game scenes. Maybe he used it like reference or smth like this.
Name: i13 Hotel and Lounge Environment with Poses
Link: here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Next: nightclub toilet (Lucy toilet scene)
Name: High School Bathroom
Link: here
He modified it a bit (like colours and posters on cabin wall, some props, lighting and etc.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Great. We need to set some standards (resolution and models), and you can start rendering some scenes.
We need to make sure that we are not working on the same scenes.

Resolution is 2196x1235 (aspect ratio 16:9). I advise you to work in scenes that have Lucy or Lisa, since I am working with the ones with Ms. Anna. I can share my Bobby model with you later (since is the only thing in common we need now, I believe).

After I render, I use a script that I found here in F95Zone to improve the image. You dont need to worry about that. You can share the images with me and I can run the script on them.

I dont know if you know how to unpack the images from the original game to use as reference (search in the internet how to unpack Ren'py games, it is easy).

You can begin by recreating the scene in the images I uploaded, with the standards 2196x1235 (aspect ratio 16:9).

Note that they use the old Liza model. It is up to you if you like more the new one or the old one (I'd rather the new one, but it is up to you to decide... we, of course, have to keep the consistency later).
last from this scene
bbs_liza_re_scene_1.6.png

Reactions: NotARealPerson1582

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Sometimes I half expected a preview of the next installment to feature Bobby holding a shovel in the backyard, standing next to a patch of fresh dirt...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote