3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Take your time. We're working on the storyline right now. I'd like to have that mostly settled before moving forward with technical aspects. I'm hoping that we'll have a rough outline for the story soon. There are a ton of pieces that need to be created, mechanics to be fleshed out, storyline events for each of the acts, et cetera. Plus, this is a hobby/side project for many of us.

I don't want to get into the position of promising deadlines and watching them fly by. That's what got Axe and Rainces into trouble with this project. I'd rather take it slow, under promise, and over deliver.
do u know any programming?

Jul 30, 2020
do u know any programming?
Some. I've written some programs in my life, and have done some work in Python, which is what RenPy is based off of. I'll be the first to admit that I'm rusty as hell and could use some help. I'm better at writing and crafting a story, but I do have some experience with coding.

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Great. We need to set some standards (resolution and models), and you can start rendering some scenes.
We need to make sure that we are not working on the same scenes.

Resolution is 2196x1235 (aspect ratio 16:9). I advise you to work in scenes that have Lucy or Lisa, since I am working with the ones with Ms. Anna. I can share my Bobby model with you later (since is the only thing in common we need now, I believe).

After I render, I use a script that I found here in F95Zone to improve the image. You dont need to worry about that. You can share the images with me and I can run the script on them.

I dont know if you know how to unpack the images from the original game to use as reference (search in the internet how to unpack Ren'py games, it is easy).

You can begin by recreating the scene in the images I uploaded, with the standards 2196x1235 (aspect ratio 16:9).

Note that they use the old Liza model. It is up to you if you like more the new one or the old one (I'd rather the new one, but it is up to you to decide... we, of course, have to keep the consistency later).
bbs_liza_re_scene_1.5.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote