3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

farfromsilent

May 24, 2020
Hey guys. I'm just getting into trying daz, and I'm having a bit of a problem with dForce hair. When I try to render with dForce hair, only the scalp shows up in the render. Any idea how to fix this? Sorry to post this here. I tried to post this in the tutorial forum, but it got taken down for some reason. Capture.JPG

• Hey there
Reactions: krekerman003
Nov 10, 2018
Hey guys. I'm just getting into trying daz, and I'm having a bit of a problem with dForce hair. When I try to render with dForce hair, only the scalp shows up in the render. Any idea how to fix this? Sorry to post this here. I tried to post this in the tutorial forum, but it got taken down for some reason. View attachment 1114779
First time i hear about that. maybe by accident you hide hair on render?

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys. I'm just getting into trying daz, and I'm having a bit of a problem with dForce hair. When I try to render with dForce hair, only the scalp shows up in the render. Any idea how to fix this? Sorry to post this here. I tried to post this in the tutorial forum, but it got taken down for some reason. View attachment 1114779
Hello there!
1. Select DForce hair in Your scene tab;
2. Go to parameters tab -> Line Tesselation;
3. Change both parameters there to 2-4 till Your DForce hair will appear in viewport;
4. Be sure, that in "Simulation" section parameters "genearate PS Hairs" "genearate PR Hairs" "Preview PR Hairs" are turned "on".
5. Have fun.
1617223508470.png
1617223833833.png

farfromsilent

May 24, 2020
Hello there!
3. Change both parameters there to 2-4 till Your DForce hair will appear in viewport;
4. Be sure, that in "Simulation" section parameters "genearate PS Hairs" "genearate PR Hairs" "Preview PR Hairs" are turned "on".
5. Have fun.
View attachment 1116551
View attachment 1116558
I'll give that a shot. Thank you.

farfromsilent

May 24, 2020
Hello there!
5. Have fun.
View attachment 1116551
View attachment 1116558
It worked!!! Thanks dude! Capture.JPG

• Yay, new update!

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Not really, they game description just says everyone depicted is 18 but lets face it. Bobby it more like 14 - 15, Liza more like 17, Lucy is more like 20 - 21, Anna is mid 30s.
I believe Anna was described as 41 somewhere. I argued for leaning into the shota Bobby thing but was overruled. Guess we want to keep the Patreon option open. So he's "19" in our remake.

Reactions: NotARealPerson1582
Jul 30, 2020
I believe Anna was described as 41 somewhere. I argued for leaning into the shota Bobby thing but was overruled. Guess we want to keep the Patreon option open. So he's "19" in our remake.
From the background doc we put together, Anna was 45.

Anna (Mother)

Anna (Anna Michelle Hernandez) is the matriarch of the Hernandez family. At 45, she is the definition of a MILF. Her story is not that uncommon. She married young, had kids young, and her husband left her to raise the family by herself.

Anna works a job she hates, barely making enough to pay the bills. She works as a secretary for a jerk. Her kids are all adults, but they all live in the house still. Due to conflicting schedules, she doesn’t see her daughters very often. They try to get together once every couple weeks for a Sunday Night Dinner. Even still, she feels like she’s grown distant from her children.

Anna’s main vice at this stage in life is a good, stiff drink. She also takes sleeping pills when she has trouble sleeping.

Her relationship with Bobby is complicated and perverted by the fact that Anna hasn’t had a good lay in almost a decade. As much as she wanted to date, her ex-husband always made things difficult. The only guy that Anna has regular contact with, beside her horn dog of a boss, is Bobby.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Anna (Anna Michelle Hernandez) is the matriarch of the Hernandez family. At 45, she is the definition of a MILF. Her story is not that uncommon. She married young, had kids young, and her husband left her to raise the family by herself.
NotARealPerson1582, the legend for Anna is not bad. The only thing that can be doubted is that her husband left her. If that were so, then his portrait would not hang in the living room, and she would not remember him at night. I think he most likely died. :unsure:

Reactions: Gissss23
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote