3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to darken the room for night time shot rendering?? please help

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
MsAnna: :"is everthing okay bobby?"
Bobby: "just had the craziest dream."
bxIvan, judging by the size of the ass that you gave Anna, then these panties are clearly too small for her.:giggle: Although it seems to me that Anna's butt is too big.:unsure:

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
bxIvan, judging by the size of the ass that you gave Anna, then these panties are clearly too small for her.:giggle: Although it seems to me that Anna's butt is too big.:unsure:
thank you. but i like big butts...thats the preset model from daz3d. it the bending that make her asset stand out. after having 4 kids her body is great.. lol

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
thank you. but i like big butts...thats the preset model from daz3d. it the bending that make her asset stand out. after having 4 kids her body is great.. lol
bxIvan, I understand your sexual preferences, and you, as the author of these renderers, have every right to your vision of these forms. I'm just judging from a logical point of view. Such an ass, as a rule, has women who lead a sedentary lifestyle, which can not be said about Anna. Another such ass happens to women who lead a promiscuous lifestyle, fucking with a large number of different men, and allowing them to cum in themselves. A variety of sperm in large quantities leads to a violation of the hormonal background. But Anna doesn't have a man yet. So something like that. And the plot with the panties is very good.(y)

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
bxIvan, I understand your sexual preferences, and you, as the author of these renderers, have every right to your vision of these forms. I'm just judging from a logical point of view. Such an ass, as a rule, has women who lead a sedentary lifestyle, which can not be said about Anna. Another such ass happens to women who lead a promiscuous lifestyle, fucking with a large number of different men, and allowing them to cum in themselves. A variety of sperm in large quantities leads to a violation of the hormonal background. But Anna doesn't have a man yet. So something like that. And the plot with the panties is very good.(y)
bobby lust after her and his sister so i used that from the original game.

Jul 30, 2020
NotARealPerson1582, the legend for Anna is not bad. The only thing that can be doubted is that her husband left her. If that were so, then his portrait would not hang in the living room, and she would not remember him at night. I think he most likely died. :unsure:
That's one of the things we're changing. Rob (Robert Jr., Bobby's dad) still dies, but he was a shit of a human being as a father. The only pictures of him in the game are on Bobby's computer, not hanging up in the living room. The new backstory is that Rob was a narcissistic, abusive asshole that eventually left Anna and the kids when he found some new woman to stroke his ego. Rob dies in a single-person car crash when he was too drunk to drive and wrapped the car around a tree. This prior abuse sets the groundwork for why Anna doesn't feel content, why Lucy is a workaholic and party girl, why Liza and Jenny are starved for male attention, and why Bobby wants to fuck his family. None of those behaviors are healthy, but they make sense from a background of an abusive father figure.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hey people

I came to here becouse I heard there are people trying to make a remake / similar game to BBS.
Is it going on somewhere ? Where can we find any info on that ? Do the devs have a site/patreon/discord set up.

Thx and good luck.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
are these to dark??
I would suggest a level halfway between normal room lighting and that level. The viewer should be able to make out finer details in the "dark", details you couldn't normally see irl at night in a bedroom. Just my opinion.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Hey people

I came to here becouse I heard there are people trying to make a remake / similar game to BBS.
Is it going on somewhere ? Where can we find any info on that ? Do the devs have a site/patreon/discord set up.

Thx and good luck.

1. The discord and idea just started in January
2. The original game has 5k renders, so a remake is going to take quite a while.
3. We still need help, mostly on the coding and rendering end
4. In terms of timetables, I think we should have a decent sense of things over the next couple months and be able to set a release date target--but don't expect that first release to be any earlier than late 2021
5. We'll probably go up on Patreon or Subscribestar after the first release.

Reactions: hhhshaa and Angmir
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote