3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
One of the reasons bbs is so loved is that no girl is a bitch. girls don't dress, look, or act like bitches. this and the like goes against the spirit of the game.
soryy for bad engrish.
Well lucy outfits to go out are not what i would call a good innocent girl dress lol

mom clothing is not that innocent too.. i think we didn't played the same game :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: MikeD13

Adolerak

Oct 8, 2017
Well lucy outfits to go out are not what i would call a good innocent girl dress lol
mom clothing is not that innocent too.. i think we didn't played the same game
onurcamel wrote right. None of the [main] girls act like prostitute from very beginning. We make them act like that. But! Why should they be innocent? They are teenagers and above. They have their lives, flirt, sex, decisions and mistakes. All this we use to our goal - to fuck them, but still they have their lives. :)

Reactions: SummmerP and ntrvip

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
onurcamel wrote right. None of the [main] girls act like prostitute from very beginning. We make them act like that. But! Why should they be innocent? They are teenagers and above. They have their lives, flirt, sex, decisions and mistakes. All this we use to our goal - to fuck them, but still they have their lives. :)
I agree on everything he wrote but are they dressed like innocent girls? :LOL::unsure:

Reactions: SummmerP

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
The clothes Lucy wears on her way to the bar are just bold. An outfit that will attract the attention of men worn when going out for fun. If you go to any bar, you can see a few women in that costume.
Anna is wearing tights or a dress at home, which is quite normal.
plus she's not wearing these clothes for bobby on both women. nobody is trying to seduce bobby. but the person in this picture is looking directly at bobby (camera) and we know what that look means.
this game does not need such a character. girls hate bobby. this is the point.
sory for my bad engrish.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I'm not saying girls are innocent. I say girls don't like bitches.
home wear is comfortable, worn without worrying about bobby. they ignore bobby. They are also uncomfortable when bobby senses his presence.
sorry for my bad engrish.
Thanks for your input. We're trying to keep most of the spirit of the original game, while progressing it further in the direction of Bobby's grand ambitions(basically to sexually dominate his family), and maybe cutting down a bit on the unnecessary "grinding"(i.e., needlessly repetitive tasking). From our perspective the game was maybe 30 to 45% done. The artwork shown on this thread is not necessarily what's going to be in the final product. It could be, or some variant thereof, but we're not at that point yet.

• Love

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I'm not saying girls are innocent. I say girls don't like bitches.
home wear is comfortable, worn without worrying about bobby. they ignore bobby. They are also uncomfortable when bobby senses his presence.
sorry for my bad engrish.
Yes i agree on the point they don't do it for bobby, but they still don't dress up like any mom or sister out there.

Mom is wearing high heels almost all the time even doing laundry and that work outfit is quite tight & sexy + also very tight pants when she wear some & see through nighty..

Lucy with that green & red dress is quite provocative, not what any innocent girl would wear.. very tight pants etc.. etc.. but i agree all that is not for bobby but yes they dress sexy :)

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I do think if you were a dude with an incest fetish(or no inhibitions about it) in a household full of hot mom, and hot sisters, you'd gradually go insane.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hey, krekerman003 (or any other person who is willing to search): can you find this black shirt for Ms. Anna?

View attachment 1144507

It seems that the exact assets was not found yet. I am not liking the one I used as placeholder, following one of your post on how to recreate it. It is not as sexy as the original, imo. I will rerender the scenes with the correct asset if we find it. Thanks
check page 15 of this thread its there and how to set it up..heres the asset link below..
Casual Jeans and T-Shirt for Genesis and Genesis 2 Female(s)

Reactions: krekerman003

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Wait up... you guys are posing, preparing and rendering ALL scenes already in there... again?
:rolleyes:

But... why?
(it's not like those new renders are any better than RAinces'.. not by much, at least)
Will you be changing the dialogue? Is that it?
But... why would you?

I'm not really up to date with this fan project, so excuse my ignorance, but that seems exhausting and futile.
There are over 50 renders in there.. --"
(fifty... that's quite a bit, tbh)

I saw you guys commenting on some possible future events, some even coupled with a few teasers... but if you ought to remake the entire thing... My god
Is version 0.1 going to be pretty much like Axeman's? (in terms of new content)
But... (again) why?
We can already play what's already in there, u know? (and we already did)

Forgive me if I sound a little emotional.
:ROFLMAO:
I am merely curious.
I didn't catch the idea behind those remade renders.

Can you imagine over 50 renders of newly baked content being thrown in here?
It'd be madness.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote