3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Adolerak

Oct 8, 2017
Imo, increasing ms. Anna butt and breasts would be a mistake. Can't explain exactly, but in origin she looks very proportional mature woman. No need to make from her a milfycity character...
Even on the last set of pictures her hips looks too heavy. And how she holds her wine on sofa is also a bit unnatural. Rainces never made too sexy characters - they all are regular (no ubnormal huge boobs or ass, or anything else like this), and i think this game spirit need to be saved as it is.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Wait up... you guys are posing, preparing and rendering ALL scenes already in there... again?
:rolleyes:

But... why?
(it's not like those new renders are any better than RAinces'.. not by much, at least)
Will you be changing the dialogue? Is that it?
But... why would you?

I'm not really up to date with this fan project, so excuse my ignorance, but that seems exhausting and futile.
There are over 50 renders in there.. --"
(fifty... that's quite a bit, tbh)

I saw you guys commenting on some possible future events, some even coupled with a few teasers... but if you ought to remake the entire thing... My god
Is version 0.1 going to be pretty much like Axeman's? (in terms of new content)
But... (again) why?
We can already play what's already in there, u know? (and we already did)

Forgive me if I sound a little emotional.
:ROFLMAO:
I am merely curious.
I didn't catch the idea behind those remade renders.

Can you imagine over 50 renders of newly baked content being thrown in here?
It'd be madness.
We are updating renders to a 1080p standard from 720p and may change some dialogue to make things fit a little bit better. There will be some new scenes and a bit more back story in the prologue and first two acts of the game. Basically everything from the 3rd act forward will be all new material because the original dev never got so far as for even one of the women to engage in a voluntary/consensual sex act with Bobby.
In terms of feedback on changes to the look or behavior of game characters: any project of this nature is going to require creative and editorial decisions that will make some people happy and others unhappy. We literally cannot please everyone. We are still working out whether to change the look of the MC, for example, and to what extent. Some of the characters may be updated from a G3 to a G8/8.1 model and that may affect their appearance as well.
I don't think anyone working on this sees it as a quickie mod of BBS so much as a complete remake. The time to complete this will be measured in years in my opinion.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Imo, increasing ms. Anna butt and breasts would be a mistake. Can't explain exactly, but in origin she looks very proportional mature woman. No need to make from her a milfycity character...
Even on the last set of pictures her hips looks too heavy. And how she holds her wine on sofa is also a bit unnatural. Rainces never made too sexy characters - they all are regular (no ubnormal huge boobs or ass, or anything else like this), and i think this game spirit need to be saved as it is.
I agree with you but I don't want to upset schlebbsaga. and not bad for the new anna.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
We are updating renders to a 1080p standard from 720p and may change some dialogue to make things fit a little bit better. There will be some new scenes and a bit more back story in the prologue and first two acts of the game. Basically everything from the 3rd act forward will be all new material because the original dev never got so far as for even one of the women to engage in a voluntary/consensual sex act with Bobby.
In terms of feedback on changes to the look or behavior of game characters: any project of this nature is going to require creative and editorial decisions that will make some people happy and others unhappy. We literally cannot please everyone. We are still working out whether to change the look of the MC, for example, and to what extent. Some of the characters may be updated from a G3 to a G8/8.1 model and that may affect their appearance as well.
I don't think anyone working on this sees it as a quickie mod of BBS so much as a complete remake. The time to complete this will be measured in years in my opinion.
Beautiful.

giphy (1) (1).gif

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Hey, krekerman003 (or any other person who is willing to search): can you find this black shirt for Ms. Anna?

View attachment 1144507

It seems that the exact assets was not found yet. I am not liking the one I used as placeholder, following one of your post on how to recreate it. It is not as sexy as the original, imo. I will rerender the scenes with the correct asset if we find it. Thanks
I'll say from start: I don't know the exact asset which RI used in game for her top in assets.

From my point of view, closest alternatives are:
1. Sunday casual outfit (with colour change)

1618623360770.png
1618623199340.png

2. Amber Clothing and Accessories for Genesis 3 Female(s)

(just download texture in attachments, select "amber long shirt", go to surfaces tab, select "shirt", change "base colour" and "translucency color" to the texture from attachments + change "shirt trim" opacity to zero. Or make new textures by yourself)
1618624224271.png
1618625291650.png

Last edited:

rainces

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hey, krekerman003 (or any other person who is willing to search): can you find this black shirt for Ms. Anna?

View attachment 1144507

It seems that the exact assets was not found yet. I am not liking the one I used as placeholder, following one of your post on how to recreate it. It is not as sexy as the original, imo. I will rerender the scenes with the correct asset if we find it. Thanks
You can find it here:

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
I don't have a date, the next update is about 95% ready for long time now, unfortunately I can't find the time to work on this project anymore due to my life circumstance, I mostly working from my car now:cool:
View attachment 1151202
View attachment 1151205
View attachment 1151208
View attachment 1151209
View attachment 1151210
Yeah and maybe you need to change the patreon percent to 70% to 95% and if there is no blue ball maybe alot of people will finally have a satisfaction on this game.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Just 5% percent more and its finish and i know alot of people will have there hopes up but rainces dont dissapoint them again in the next update :)

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote