3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlueDick

Apr 3, 2020
Does anyone know if rainces has decided to get help from someone?
I don't want to say it, but the fact that he didn't show up for a long time when in theory everyone was waiting for the new version, was already suspicious.
Now he says he's going to continue even if he has very little time, publishes a few renders done very quickly, and then after the requests for help he doesn't answer anything.
I don't think he wants to continue BBS. at the most he will present a very fast rendered version and then disappear again.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
@krekerman003 can I have that? Could you hand me a file with it? Lights and all? Couldn't find those walls, nor a fitting light like that..
I could really use it. It's.. important

Does anyone know if rainces has decided to get help from someone?
I don't want to say it, but the fact that he didn't show up for a long time when in theory everyone was waiting for the new version, was already suspicious.
Now he says he's going to continue even if he has very little time, publishes a few renders done very quickly, and then after the requests for help he doesn't answer anything.
I don't think he wants to continue BBS. at the most he will present a very fast rendered version and then disappear again.
I don't know man, it's RAinces. I ain't getting my hopes high, tbh.
And again to be honest.. Jenny? Really? He keeps talking about her, "the jenny update".
Last update felt kinda bad. Lucy carried that update on her own. (it tricked us into liking it, 'cause Lucy kinda did pay off.. but she was it, that was it)
And the patch before that was all about Julia.
Idk, if this one happens, and it's solely about Jenny.. boy, his Jenny better be good. 'Cause we're already missing so much.

Reactions: Black Ram oss

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
We really need a prolific artist to pitch in on the remake. If you're capable of at least 25 renders a week, we'd love to have your help. The first release is a "labor of love", then we plan on going on Patreon/Subscribestar to at least partially finance the effort.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
I have a feeling that after you release the remake rainces and axe going to update there game hmm but i think that update is gonna be a 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Bad Bobby Saga, the Thicker Edition.
cumming soon

As a matter of fact, most dazstudio female models - the ones used by RAinces included - are skinny as fuck.
And they feel even skinnier on daz' texture based preview. Most look quite horrifying actually - you see the preview, get the file, load the asset and gets kicked in the nuts at the first sight of it.

But most do turn out proportional and beautiful once you pose them - after the rendering process, ofc.
I've noticed.
I used to thick 'em up immediately after loading. Now I take my time.

Though I do like my girls with a little bit of meat on them.. if I wanted a dating-sim filled w/ anthropomorphic hyppos of different colors, using different hair assets, I'd be on furry forum.

Thick is good, sometimes, when not too thick.

Tried that RPGMaker game last nite, My New Life (I think).. and Jesus.
Just.. damn.
And why do dicks often look like a baguette on some of these games? What's up w/ those long, veiny, stiff, baguette dicks?

Btw.. that pool area looks new. Will the local convenience store be selling those?

Last edited:

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Bad Bobby Saga, the Thicker Edition.
cumming soon

As a matter of fact, most dazstudio female models - the ones used by RAinces included - are skinny as fuck.
And they feel even skinnier on daz' texture based preview. Most look quite horrifying actually - you see the preview, get the file, load the asset and gets kicked in the nuts at the first sight of it.

But most do turn out proportional and beautiful once you pose them - after the rendering process, ofc.
I've noticed.
I used to thick 'em up immediately after loading. Now I take my time.

Though I do like my girls with a little bit of meat on them.. if I wanted a dating-sim filled w/ anthropomorphic hyppos of different colors, using different hair assets, I'd be on furry forum.

Thick is good, sometimes, when not too thick.

Tried that RPGMaker game last nite, My New Life (I think).. and Jesus.
Just.. damn.
And why do dicks often look like a baguette on some of these games? What's up w/ those long, veiny, stiff, baguette dicks?

Btw.. that pool area looks new. Will the local convenience store be selling those?
I'm the same way, I like thick girls but any thicker like fat as hell i might puke, its just nasty to me that some people like really thick chicks, I honestly don't get it

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
To be honest, I kinda like these thicker versions of the game women.
I don't like women without shapes ... and often in these games they look like little girls, I use the fanart sections only to experience what I then do with my characters, if the fans of the game don't like it ... they have the right to give a negative opinion ... but for me it is not a problem for me
(y)

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I think a woman can be up to maybe a size 20 or so(maybe 100-120 kilos, max) and still look broadly appealing(if everything is in places where it's appealing and they're toned to some extent). But when they're north of 300 lbs that's definitely niche/fetish territory.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote