3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Simple Request

Formerly 'krekerman003'
Aug 7, 2017
I got a couple of things to said about this render... First of all excellent work, secondly pubes are a nice touch, but why white/and/or gray hmm? And third; I'm sure others may have thought this, but If you can make your lisa render look like the original ranices renders of the character.......WTF! couldn't they do it in the last update? Stay safe Guyz and Galz and keep those boners hard.
Liza_sleep_5.png

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Hey friends.

Using Rainces' indication, I have remade some scenes with the correct top for Ms. Anna. I think they are much sexier than the one I was using before. I will not post all the remade scenes now: just the first one. Note that I took the opportunity to use some techniques I have learned just now (camera focus, lol) and also to improve the lighting a little bit.

The more perceptive friends will notice some new renders in this scene, in which Bobby give up to his urge and slap Ms. Anna's butt. This was not in the original, I made this up. I have the intention of adding some new renders to old scenes representing what I call Maniac Bobby Mode: when Bobby gives himself to his urges and do something he should not do. Gameplay wise, this would imply a game over, but it is always fun to think what bobby would do in these situations if he decides to say "hey, fuck it!", and it is also funny to think about the dire consequences. Of course, it would be something very very perverted.

Other than remaking three scenes, I already have two other (new) scenes almost rendered. I will post them in due time.

Stay safe.
sc_00_21.jpg
Anna's expression is a 10/10.
:whistle:

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Thanks. And I didn't get this part:

What did You mean by this? Did that mean that the render is good? or what exactly I should change in it?

Ok, I'll rerender it with black matte colour.
If you remember after update 15 rainces made lisa lighter, and It just looked weird to me and strange that they would do that.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
New scene for you guys.

I am finishing the renders of the next scene, which is pretty huge (almost 70 renders).

BTW, according to my calculations, I have rendered now about 60% of all game renders concerning Ms. Anna's story. Overall, this should be less than 20% though :(.
Looks great. Please check in with NotARealPerson who is finishing the script for the prologue.

Reactions: BlackSabbath567

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Before anything, I will finish the original game renders, at least for Ms. Anna.

Thus, it will be quite a while since I will be rendering original scenes (other than some few I decide to render).
At my current pace, it will take easily a year.
Then, if no one helps me with me the hard part, rendering, there will be no remake for any of us :(.
That's fair. This is a team undertaking, so part of it involves reaching out and asking for the help you need.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Damn, i wonder if there’s any women in real life that looks like ms Anna (Bobby’s mom). I’d Have 4 kids with her than mysteriously disappear too.

• Haha
Reactions: ntrvip
D

Deleted member 3714761

Looking forward to play the remake, when is the release date? Like how much time it still left? :love:
As far as I followed this thread and related discord, the project looked practically dead except that one guy (
schlebbsaga) rendered some scenes from time to time. IDK, focusing on making original dev's code organized might be best in this stage, Interestingly, nobody seemed to listen to anybody here.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ntrvip

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
As far as I followed this thread and related discord, the project looked practically dead except that one guy (
schlebbsaga) rendered some scenes from time to time. IDK, focusing on making original dev's code organized might be best in this stage, Interestingly, nobody seemed to listen to anybody here.:ROFLMAO:
Well i hope we can see a remake by end of this year, like a start of it at least :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote