3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Hey guys,
I and someone else are trying to redo BBS.
(I know we are not the only ones). Our goal is to make a BBS as similar as possible, improving the Writing and some 3D models. So a version 2. We will also give the possibility to support ourselves through a Patreon or a similar site.

But we have the code and writers, but we don't have a good artistic support, as we would like. so initially we will dedicate ourselves in Fan Art and recruit/educate Artists.

If you want to follow us or help us you can find our discord here:

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys,
(I know we are not the only ones). Our goal is to make a BBS as similar as possible, improving the Writing and some 3D models. So a version 2. We will also give the possibility to support ourselves through a Patreon or a similar site.

But we have the code and writers, but we don't have a good artistic support, as we would like. so initially we will dedicate ourselves in Fan Art and recruit/educate Artists.

you got my help with what i can..

Reactions: Black Ram oss

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
um so two game developer are remaking bad bobby saga or are you helping summmerP?
We're not with SummerP. From what I understand he wants to create a continuation of the saga (in the future), and I'm not keen on that. although SummerP has some good renderings.

The others and I were trying to help NotARealPerson. but when the boat basically sank there was half a mind to try again. SummerP beat us to the punch

Last edited:

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
We are not with SummerP. From what I understand he wants to create a continuation of the saga (in the future), and I'm not thrilled with that. although SummerP has some good renders.

Me and the others were trying to help NotARealPerson. but when the boat practically sank cerà half an idea to try again. SummerP beat us with time
We are not with SummerP. From what I understand he wants to create a continuation of the saga (in the future), and I'm not thrilled with that. although SummerP has some good renders.

Me and the others were trying to help NotARealPerson. but when the boat practically sank cerà half an idea to try again. SummerP beat us with time
goodluck with the making with your version donrp.

Reactions: SummmerP

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Hey guys,

I don't think any of us would mind more than one reboot. Will you consider using the new Jenny model that RAinces intended on?

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
I don't think any of us would mind more than one reboot. Will you consider using the new Jenny model that RAinces intended on?
Personally, I don't like the new Jenny character from RAinces.
I preferred the old one, but I wasn't crazy about it.

Jenny will be the last character I will create . I will probably use the old character without the RAinces modifications (https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-art-and-assets-for-bad-bobby-saga.27860/page-28#post-4871476).

But before I decide I will ask in the Discord.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Personally, I don't like the new Jenny character from RAinces.
I preferred the old one, but I wasn't crazy about it.

Jenny will be the last character I will create . I will probably use the old character without the RAinces modifications (https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-art-and-assets-for-bad-bobby-saga.27860/page-28#post-4871476).

But before I decide I will ask in the Discord.
Damn, not sure why so many of the active players of this game don't like new Jenny. I'm guessing this is partly the reason why RAinces stopped bothering with the game - he spent time working on this new character, and nobody seemed to like it. To me she's cute and petite, nice to have a different look than the other characters.

• Haha

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Good luck, I don't really like the new model for Bobby and the fact that it was after he got caught and had to spend time away. Kinda feels like its going to be an entirely different story, just using tidbits of BBS to draw in some of its audience. Nothing wrong with that, I just prefer the old BBS but remastered so that it has choices and progression. Can't wait to see progress, and follow your own pace! After all, anything is better than nothing.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Good luck, I don't really like the new model for Bobby and the fact that it was after he got caught and had to spend time away. Kinda feels like its going to be an entirely different story, just using tidbits of BBS to draw in some of its audience. Nothing wrong with that, I just prefer the old BBS but remastered so that it has choices and progression. Can't wait to see progress, and follow your own pace! After all, anything is better than nothing.
I think you're talking about the SummerP project.
Mine is a different project. In which I will stay as faithful as possible to the original game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote