3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I don't like women without shapes ... and often in these games they look like little girls, I use the fanart sections only to experience what I then do with my characters, if the fans of the game don't like it ... they have the right to give a negative opinion ... but for me it is not a problem for me
(y)
that's interesting, I find that most games on here have characters with huge tits/asses, which sucks for people like me who like the slim girls

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
that's interesting, I find that most games on here have characters with huge tits/asses, which sucks for people like me who like the slim girls
it is right that every person has their own tastes, but I do not think I have posted either huge breasts or asses, this is the reason why many artists avoid these fanart sections or stop posting to us, you have to judge the quality of the work, ... every artist has the right to make the characters as he wants and rightly if you don't like it you have the right not to give your like, but it must not be a pretense ... this section starts to wake up ... don't ruin it
;)

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
She so adorable when she sleep.. And so defensless..
View attachment 1186852
I got a couple of things to said about this render... First of all excellent work, secondly pubes are a nice touch, but why white/and/or gray hmm? And third; I'm sure others may have thought this, but If you can make your lisa render look like the original ranices renders of the character.......WTF! couldn't they do it in the last update? Stay safe Guyz and Galz and keep those boners hard.

Simple Request

Formerly 'krekerman003'
Aug 7, 2017
I got a couple of things to said about this render... First of all excellent work, secondly pubes are a nice touch, but why white/and/or gray hmm? And third; I'm sure others may have thought this, but If you can make your lisa render look like the original ranices renders of the character.......WTF! couldn't they do it in the last update? Stay safe Guyz and Galz and keep those boners hard.
Thanks. And I didn't get this part:
but If you can make your lisa render look like the original ranices renders of the character.....
What did You mean by this? Did that mean that the render is good? or what exactly I should change in it?
pubes are a nice touch, but why white/and/or gray hmm?
Ok, I'll rerender it with black matte colour.

Reactions: aladefenix
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote