3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The "handsome Bobby paradox" is that he's supposed to be a creep that has no realistic shot with most women, let alone his own "household". But if he's good looking? Then why does he need to creep on them?

Reactions: lowcody

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
People keep wanting to make Bobby handsome, because they want to self-insert into the role of Bobby who gets down and into shenanigans. When in reality, a creepy Bobby would be more in-line with the people trying to self-insert, creeping on women including his own household (in the game ofc, go to therapy if you think its ok irl). Bobby shouldn't have muscles, a chiseled chin, or handsome face. It's fine enough if he's a skinny dude, who's perverted and wants to do lewd things but has no experience. Thus leading him to do creepy shit like night crawling, making others drunk, using tutoring his sis to spank her and normalize the experience for her, etc.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
People keep wanting to make Bobby handsome, because they want to self-insert into the role of Bobby who gets down and into shenanigans. When in reality, a creepy Bobby would be more in-line with the people trying to self-insert, creeping on women including his own household (in the game ofc, go to therapy if you think its ok irl). Bobby shouldn't have muscles, a chiseled chin, or handsome face. It's fine enough if he's a skinny dude, who's perverted and wants to do lewd things but has no experience. Thus leading him to do creepy shit like night crawling, making others drunk, using tutoring his sis to spank her and normalize the experience for her, etc.
It's certainly possible for creeps to be good looking, but if Bobby were good looking, he'd likely be getting more attention from girls and women outside the household and therefore maybe less driven to creep on women in his household. But maybe the "creeper Chad" genre is the fresh new take this industry needs!

LongJohn77

May 16, 2017
Bobby is absolutely asshole and perverted, that's the beauty of it :devilish:

Otherwise there are so many other games to choose from, imho :)

I see many beautiful images, but none seem to remind me of what I expected from the game. Of course it is too early to judge and certainly the game cannot stay the same if different people work on it, but I hope the new development does not end up too much on other roads.

Reactions: aladefenix
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote