3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gissss23

Dec 16, 2020
debe ser una broma ..
desde que la señora anna se volvió muy voluptuosa.

Tiene unas caderas enormes.

Creo que en lugar de seguir adelante ... estamos alterando los personajes ... y su apariencia.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
debe ser una broma ..
desde que la señora anna se volvió muy voluptuosa.

Tiene unas caderas enormes.

Creo que en lugar de seguir adelante ... estamos alterando los personajes ... y su apariencia.
this is the reason why I hate posting in the fan art sections, in those works there are dozens of serious errors ... (shoes flying, feet inside the floor, legs inside the bed, little and badly set lighting etc.) and you what do you point out? the wide hips ??? that solves it in a second, but no mistakes, those must be pointed out, so you can slowly avoid them and improve ... ps it is not directed to you .. but this way of thinking it does not help anyone, he who has started a little while less

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
this is the reason why I hate posting in the fan art sections, in those works there are dozens of serious errors ... (shoes flying, feet inside the floor, legs inside the bed, little and badly set lighting etc.) and you what do you point out? the wide hips ??? that solves it in a second, but no mistakes, those must be pointed out, so you can slowly avoid them and improve ... ps it is not directed to you .. but this way of thinking it does not help anyone, he who has started a little while less
pysco75 thank you. the shoes are the same color as the wooden floor. i will correct the bed and legs. thank you

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
pysco75 thank you. the shoes are the same color as the wooden floor. i will correct the bed and legs. thank you
you know that I like your commitment and my words were not spoken nastily but to help you, start with simple jobs, train yourself to do natural poses and before starting the render approach with the camera and look well at everything, if the cut out the clothes, go to settings and adjust and use simulation, you will see that the dress adjusts naturally ... keep having fun and waiting for your works

Reactions: BigIrishLug

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
you know that I like your commitment and my words were not spoken nastily but to help you, start with simple jobs, train yourself to do natural poses and before starting the render approach with the camera and look well at everything, if the cut out the clothes, go to settings and adjust and use simulation, you will see that the dress adjusts naturally ... keep having fun and waiting for your works
thank you for the teaching.

Simple Request

Formerly 'krekerman003'
Aug 7, 2017
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote