3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
bxIvan, OK, just a few comments. I don't think that a mother would go around with her children in this form. And further . If you remember, then according to the plot, this is a poor family, so they can't afford such apartments.
True but bobby is resourceful he could be selling or smuggling some things to get the money

Reactions: bxIvan

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
True but bobby is resourceful he could be selling or smuggling some things to get the money
Anthony222, if Bobby were resourceful, he would have found a way to get these girls into bed long ago. Alas, he is too young for resourcefulness. And there is no need to talk about smuggling. In order to do this, you need brains, an adventurous mindset, and a desire to take risks. Maybe later he will be able to become so, but not now.:devilish:

Reactions: Anthony222

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
dude you do know this isnt the real world in the games.
bxIvan, an unreal world, this is in fiction, and in books, movies, games, events, as a rule, do not differ much from the real ones, except that they are interpreted differently. The story of RAinces was very vital, both in visualization and scenario. No horse dicks, and no cow tits. No fancy castles and expensive sports cars. The simple life of a small family next door. For this, the game "BBS" was loved. I'm afraid the remakes will have a different concept.:(

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Wow, really crazy shit is going on here. You must be living like Bobby, uh? I regret I posted something here. I removed my post.
PervIntelligence, I just want to take games to a new level. The level of emotional experience, and not just run away in the "skip" mode..
I'm not Bobby, but with such a Bobby we lived next door, went to school, chased the ball, hooligans ..., and his mother was pretty, and his sisters, and his father who died, I was sorry.
And at the expense of deleting the post, you are in vain. Always say what you think, and always do what you think is right – these are the basic rules of a real man.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I'm less concerned with verisimilitude(realism) in BXIvan's renders, I just want to see him continue to grow and improve. The one thing I'm not clear on...if Bobby is openly flaunting his relationship with Anna, what exactly is his relationship with the other women in the household there?

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I'm less concerned with verisimilitude(realism) in BXIvan's renders, I just want to see him continue to grow and improve. The one thing I'm not clear on...if Bobby is openly flaunting his relationship with Anna, what exactly is his relationship with the other women in the household there?
just getting started...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote