3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
try to reset that two parameters and try to apply eyes position one more time?
No, unfortunately it's a morps error, it's not that easy.
on another forum I was told that there is a way but very complicated, so that it is embarrassing to explain everything.

in practice the creator of the character made a mistake in setting some values when he "made him on daz". the only sensible way to solve the problem is to contact the creator.

i was hoping that someone able to think in an alternative way had another solution

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
No, unfortunately it's a morps error, it's not that easy.
on another forum I was told that there is a way but very complicated, so that it is embarrassing to explain everything.

in practice the creator of the character made a mistake in setting some values when he "made him on daz". the only sensible way to solve the problem is to contact the creator.

i was hoping that someone able to think in an alternative way had another solution
have you tried the posing slide and the clicking on eyes inside of the head slider..

Reactions: BigIrishLug

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
does anyone know why Demi's look goes backwards and how to fix it?
View attachment 1365177
I'm not sure which morphs that are, but if I get it right, You're trying to apply it during applied face controlls mod at Your Lucy's figure, which can cause some bugs(maybe?). Pls, try to remove face controlls from figure and try use that eye postition parameter again.
P.S. It will be easier to help You, if You share the name of asset with that eye morphs to check it by myself.
1629919231719.png

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
I'm not sure which morphs that are, but if I get it right, You're trying to apply it during applied face controlls mod at Your Lucy's figure, which can cause some bugs(maybe?). Pls, try to remove face controlls from figure and try use that eye postition parameter again.
P.S. It will be easier to help You, if You share the name of asset with that eye morphs to check it by myself.
View attachment 1371065
The morph that gives poblems is the demi character .

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif Test animation, I think I need to change the position of bobby's hands lol, or insert the background.
What do you guys think of the speed so it should be fine.

Last edited:

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
View attachment 1372197 Test animation, I think I need to change the position of bobby's hands lol, or insert the background.

Men your really doing a great job hope liza have some too haha

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Test animation, I think I need to change the position of bobby's hands lol, or insert the background.
DonRP, this position is too difficult for most women, as it requires a lot of tension in the leg muscles that only trained women can do. In RAinces, most likely, the pose "Tigress" was assumed in the classification of the Kama Sutra. There, a woman sits on her knees, which is more comfortable for her.

Reactions: Black Ram oss

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
View attachment 1372197 Test animation, I think I need to change the position of bobby's hands lol, or insert the background.

Its looks awesome my only concern is, why is it blurred :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote