3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
littel test
jfredy78, very good, only at that time Liza had not yet dyed her hair. Where's Jenny? Where is the father, he was still alive then. Who is this red-haired woman? As a photographer, I will say: you have blurred the background too much, when shooting with a camera, the transition to the background would be smoother.

Reactions: jfredy78

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
jfredy78, very good, only at that time Liza had not yet dyed her hair. Where's Jenny? Where is the father, he was still alive then. Who is this red-haired woman? As a photographer, I will say: you have blurred the background too much, when shooting with a camera, the transition to the background would be smoother.
Jenny and father ???

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I have a doubt about the father's model
who? the father look at the father lol
jfredy78, your "father" looks a little younger than Anna, at RAinces he is much more masculine. Yes, I doubt that Anna would have come out in such a swimsuit in front of the children. And in general, your render fits well into the history of the Bobby family.(y)

Reactions: jfredy78

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Nice job:cool:! With a little refine, I'll be willing to add those renders into the original game (PC's gallery) with your name.
Sh*t i thought you are done in the game well welcome back try talking to the other developer that gonna make the remeake of this game so They know whats your plan just sayin.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
test:
View attachment 1353545
View attachment 1353549
View attachment 1353559

I think it's fine I change the tank top with this one, and then I don't know whether to change cli eyes to brown and the hair, after I make a vote.

View attachment 1353552
1629277578825.png

last test after that i render all the scenes, i think i have to remove that red from the eyes and then change the texture of the mesh.
does anyone have any idea how to improve the texture of:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote