3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Nice job:cool:! With a little refine, I'll be willing to add those renders into the original game (PC's gallery) with your name.
thank you if you want to render your game and give a description of the scene there is no problem

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
DonRP hi dude, i found your patreon account. but you have to open a subscribestar account. Patreon will freeze your account due to bobby's age and family relationships. please open a subscribestar account.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
DonRP hi dude, i found your patreon account. but you have to open a subscribestar account. Patreon will freeze your account due to bobby's age and family relationships. please open a subscribestar account.
I had done it but after two months they didn't approve it yet. so I gave up. maybe in the future I will try again.

i will try to respect the rules of patreon, so i will not insert deafult values that indicate a family relationship, but customizable values and bobby is 18 years old, and looks just 18.

anyway to prevent the fact that they could delete my accont i will use discord as the main source of release, notifying it on patreon.

also i have 2 accounts in which one i develop BBS and the other ABFD. just to prevent unpleasant situations (because of BBS will not cause damage to ABFD).

I also leave you some links where you can follow me or support me, in case of problems:

(with the 10€ one you will have also the bbs remake)
(as subscribestar does not have the linitations of patreon, you will have releases but you will not be able to see the news of patreon, but you will be able to see those of discord for only supporters)

Last edited:
Reactions: BigIrishLug

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I had done it but after two months they didn't approve it yet. so I gave up. maybe in the future I will try again.

i will try to respect the rules of patreon, so i will not insert deafult values that indicate a family relationship, but customizable values and bobby is 18 years old, and looks just 18.

anyway to prevent the fact that they could delete my accont i will use discord as the main source of release, notifying it on patreon.

also i have 2 accounts in which one i develop BBS and the other ABFD. just to prevent unpleasant situations (because of BBS will not cause damage to ABFD).

I also leave you some links where you can follow me or support me, in case of problems:

(with the 10€ one you will have also the bbs remake)
(as subscribestar does not have the linitations of patreon, you will have releases but you will not be able to see the news of patreon, but you will be able to see those of discord for only supporters)
will bobby look like this? Can you give a teaser?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote