Fan Signature

Billi.bolli

Aug 12, 2018
Hi, I have a question: I have seen some useres, using 3 Fan signatures at the same time, when I tried it, I also tried to change the size of each sig but it still didn't work out, can someone pls explain to me how, to do it, so iI can support all three games I like the most, right now. Thank you in advance :)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi, I have a question: I have seen some useres, using 3 Fan signatures at the same time, when I tried it, I also tried to change the size of each sig but it still didn't work out, can someone pls explain to me how, to do it, so iI can support all three games I like the most, right now. Thank you in advance :)
What users? 0.o They shouldn't be able to have more than 2 images.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
@TCMS looks like the 2 images code isn't working as it was before. UncleVT's had 3 sigs in his BB code for some time so there hasn't been a change from his end if that helps.

Ok, it's a shame that it's not possible, so I can't have "The de Luca family" in my signature :(
It is possible. Some members here have looping signatures to support multiple games. To do that, you have to download the sigs that you want to loop and then head to compile it. Download that new looping sig and post it here so that you can attach it to your signatures.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
since when this rules applied?
@TCMS looks like the 2 images code isn't working as it was before. UncleVT's had 3 sigs in his BB code for some time so there hasn't been a change from his end if that helps.

It is possible. Some members here have looping signatures to support multiple games. To do that, you have to download the sigs that you want to loop and then head to compile it. Download that new looping sig and post it here so that you can attach it to your signatures.
and yes check this user sir,darkslayer he got 3 sig n just make his account right this year, and yes iv change my sig to since on 19 year, and then this guy up on some thread got 3 sig, :FacePalm: