FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

amirkhafan333

Dec 27, 2019
can you link to the direct game page
the links are in the pixies link but here you go anyways

these seems only japanese tho i dont know where the english version is and i tried to ask the guy who uploaded that video for a download link he hasnt replied yet

Reactions: XD43445FD

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
the links are in the pixies link but here you go anyways

these seems only japanese tho i dont know where the english version is and i tried to ask the guy who uploaded that video for a download link he hasnt replied yet
They never do :rolleyes:

Reactions: Awall007

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Production stage latest version v 0.221 (Corrected around 12:00 on May 3)

◆v0.221 (Corrected around 12 o'clock on May 3) Fixed
a bug that the error was dropped in the battle result when the skill change after victory was set to "not display".
The map movement designation of the Snano ruins was incorrect. Fixed When trying to sell an item that
fixes the problem that the bridge disappears on some maps of the Snano Ruins,
when the
number of items is reduced by selling items that fix a bug that may cause an error , some items that are not drawn are displayed. Correction of the problem that

occurs. Thank you for your support and support.
This is Avellion.

It will be version 0.22.
This version has the following major additions and changes.

Bug fixes and adjustments of the deathblow
to the snow Orca nest enemy three-body added (of which, Kyoka of Setsugekka is not implemented)
, Sunano ruins of the dungeon map implementation map structure change
to be able to reminiscence the encounter event with-Dakiana -
・Display thumbnails at the warp of Koza-
Fixed various other bugs

. For details, see the included readme.txt.

This month, I spent a lot of time fixing bugs and implementing requests.
There is no loss event implementation.
I've devoted my time to the programming part so that I can implement many things in the game. Specifically, we made it possible to set the enemy's AI more finely and to control the movement of the event in a complicated way.
Also, the production of the school stage has begun.
The scale of the school stage will be substantial. We will make it as small as possible, so please wait a little longer.

Almost every stage to date has some that haven't been implemented yet.
This includes the Snow Orca Nest Losing event.
From now on, I would like to lower the priority of the snow orca nest loss event and proceed with the production of the unimplemented parts of all stages and the production of the school stage in parallel.
At the very least, I will make a new illustration every month.

Also, regarding the game part, there are things that we have not yet done, such as bug check of Tafarina cave, fine balance adjustment of snow orca nest.
Illustrations are important, but since the game we are making is a game, there are probably people who are looking forward to updating this area.
We hope to finish it all next month.

There are still many things I want to make.
The only way to complete it is to make one by one. I will do my
best to make everyone excited every month, so
I look forward to your continued support.

If you have any bugs or weirdnesses, it would be very helpful if you could let us know.
When a small window appears, you can just use Ctrl+C to copy the contents. If you let us know this, bug identification will be extremely easy. Please put it together if possible.
Of course, it doesn't matter.
Feel free to help yourself.

Partially Translated

amirkhafan333

Dec 27, 2019

a bug that the error was dropped in the battle result when the skill change after victory was set to "not display".
The map movement designation of the Snano ruins was incorrect. Fixed When trying to sell an item that
when the
number of items is reduced by selling items that fix a bug that may cause an error , some items that are not drawn are displayed. Correction of the problem that

This is Avellion.

It will be version 0.22.

to the snow Orca nest enemy three-body added (of which, Kyoka of Setsugekka is not implemented)
Fixed various other bugs

I've devoted my time to the programming part so that I can implement many things in the game. Specifically, we made it possible to set the enemy's AI more finely and to control the movement of the event in a complicated way.
The scale of the school stage will be substantial. We will make it as small as possible, so please wait a little longer.

From now on, I would like to lower the priority of the snow orca nest loss event and proceed with the production of the unimplemented parts of all stages and the production of the school stage in parallel.

Also, regarding the game part, there are things that we have not yet done, such as bug check of Tafarina cave, fine balance adjustment of snow orca nest.
Illustrations are important, but since the game we are making is a game, there are probably people who are looking forward to updating this area.

If you have any bugs or weirdnesses, it would be very helpful if you could let us know.
When a small window appears, you can just use Ctrl+C to copy the contents. If you let us know this, bug identification will be extremely easy. Please put it together if possible.

ooooo thank you so much and if i bothered you im so sorry

Reactions: BaasB

Arah123

May 17, 2019

when the

This is Avellion.

It will be version 0.22.

Fixed various other bugs

Partially Translated
Strange Error with graphics, it doesn't run

Jan 8, 2018
This might sound dumb, but how do I use the items that supposedly teach magic? They show as usable but have no effect and aren't used.
Edit: It seems a quick translation broke whatever code they used to modify the RPG maker XP items to have more categories. The skill orbs heal for very specific amounts of health, and there must be some script looking for something that got translated.

Last edited:

ItsukaShido1980

May 16, 2019
Strange Error with graphics, it doesn't run
Same here , except for me it first said something about "Standart" but I could resolve that by deleting the standart word inthe Game.ini file , then it said probably the same "The file Graphics/Titles/001-Title01 is not found" error (the words "the file" and "is not found were in japanese" , and "Graphics/Titles/001-Title01" was in english) (if that can help pinpoint the problem )

Last edited:

nicci7127

Apr 25, 2019
You have to donate in order to play the game. It's less than five USD donation to play, I think you have to continue to support for future releases though. I donated for version 0.22 and did not regret it, though I cheated and used a save file somebody uploaded to get to the good content nearly instantly. It's worth five dollars at least.

kingmarcel

Jan 4, 2019
You have to donate in order to play the game. It's less than five USD donation to play, I think you have to continue to support for future releases though. I donated for version 0.22 and did not regret it, though I cheated and used a save file somebody uploaded to get to the good content nearly instantly. It's worth five dollars at least.
I have personally the last version but I would like to have a save with overpowered chrachers. Do you have it, please ?

Dream_salix

Jul 14, 2018
im having a pain of a time getting past the town after the bog. ive showed the toy to the bar maid but havent a clue how to progress after, can anyone help?

Quebmcpe

Dec 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "kingmarcel, post: 4681619, membro: 1139255"]
Pessoalmente, tenho a última versão, mas gostaria de ter um save com chrachers superpoderosos. Você tem, por favor?
[/CITAR]
vcould you share the latest version ?!

Quebmcpe

Dec 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "kingmarcel, post: 4681619, membro: 1139255"]
Pessoalmente, tenho a última versão, mas gostaria de ter um save com chrachers superpoderosos. Você tem, por favor?
[/CITAR]
vc poderia compartilhar a versão mais recente?!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes