FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RenOneR

Sep 7, 2023
Oh okay i tried looking in the frak fort cant find the other rabbit is it a boss or just a random spawn in that case cant seem to make it spawn,
Bunnies only appear in areas where you don't need to go to clear the dungeon. The route to get to that area is very complicated and difficult to explain.

Reactions: Thefirstviking

Tiflekek

Jul 28, 2023
Anybody know how to complete the school section? I have just beaten a girl with a ribbon. It says I have to go to a gym room or something but I have no idea

RenOneR

Sep 7, 2023
Wich of the teleports are closest to them ?
and wich direction do i go from that TP ?
send print sceen maby ?
Main building left tower (warp destination) → Main building right tower crossing → Main building right tower 1F →Main building outer wall → Main building right tower 5F West (Lift operation is extremely difficult. If you don't understand, please let me know again.)→ Main building right tower 5F East (No lift operation required) → Main building right tower 6F East (No lift operation required)→ right Main building tower 5F East (No lift operation required)→ Main building right tower 6F East (No lift operation required)→ Main building right tower 6F East detached(Bunnies appear in this area)

Reactions: Thefirstviking
Aug 4, 2018
1714486027346.png
Main building left towe
r (warp destination) → Main building right tower crossing → Main building right tower 1F →Main building outer wall → Main building right tower 5F West (Lift operation is extremely difficult. If you don't understand, please let me know again.)→ Main building right tower 5F East (No lift operation required) → Main building right tower 6F East (No lift operation required)→ right Main building tower 5F East (No lift operation required)→ Main building right tower 6F East (No lift operation required)→ Main building right tower 6F East detached(Bunnies appear in this area)
is this the correct area : Edit, walking back and fort made them spawn thanks for the explanation

Last edited:

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Rough, possibly extremely incorrect translation of the update blog post:

The newest version implements the first part of the final boss fight, as well as a sidequest to get a new...shield, I think?

The final boss fight's gimmick is that it will be multi phase and the Hariti giantess will fight with you as a teammate. If you lose you only have to go back to the next phase.

Tiflekek

Jul 28, 2023
Anybody know how to complete the school section? I have just beaten a girl with a ribbon. It says I have to go to a gym room or something but I have no idea
I have figured out that I have to fight inside of a shoe, but I don't understand the way the fights work or which of the shoes are the correct ones. May I get some help please?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes