FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Fellow party members, does anyone else know similar games?
The game 'Size Matters' by Uru is probably the closest, though I think its not fully translated, plus possibly incomplete, plus I have no idea where to get it so I'm not sure that's the most helpful reply.

Subaru go brrrr

Nov 18, 2021
The game 'Size Matters' by Uru is probably the closest, though I think its not fully translated, plus possibly incomplete, plus I have no idea where to get it so I'm not sure that's the most helpful reply.
It's available on either giantesscity or aryion (can't remember which one) and has been fully translated as well as had most bugs fixed by daichi777 (as questionable as this creator is).

Hpg139

Feb 12, 2021
It's available on either giantesscity or aryion (can't remember which one) and has been fully translated as well as had most bugs fixed by daichi777 (as questionable as this creator is).

The latest En version is 1.1, based on 0.5 Japan.

The newest version is 0.7.

Ver 0.7 changes:
Size Matters ver0.7

Updated content
Add 2 events (shower event, anal event) and modify the picture
Added recollection function (2 new events, Miniature garden God punishment event, Cake event, Missile event, Man Hair forest event)

The recollection function has been implemented as a special benefit for supporters.
All corrections can be accessed in the book (recollection function) in the hut after the good end.
The pass of the recollection function is distributed at each support site.

☆ New material
○ Event picture
Original 3 sheets (6 sheets including difference)

☆ Correction illustration
Illustration original modification 3 sheets (9 sheets including the difference)

☆Next outlook
New event added
Add recollection

DShoeMan

Apr 9, 2024
I was wondering if someone could help me out on where to head next after i acquire the 4th party member and escape from the castle?

Xanderium

May 4, 2019
She starts in the cave with the light puzzle but every time you fight her she moves. She has, I think, 7 or 8 different locations she could be in and I'm not sure there's any legitimate way to know without going back to an untranslated version of the game and comparing the location to the warp names
Does anyone know her different locations? I've done the crystal maze but need to find her other spawns.

Hpg139

Feb 12, 2021
Also, MTool from AdventCirno gives good results without modifying game files.

It is simpler than the translator++, but it produces poorer translations.

Reactions: B2B2

mmmooo55

Oct 3, 2020
Why isn’t FantasM posted on f95zone?
Only games with official english translations or that are naturally in english are posted to the front page. when FantasM is finished, the dev will get a english translation done, is what they've said.

Reactions: Kreyk

RenOneR

Sep 7, 2023
There is no Panther golden now.
It used to spawn in Tafalina Caves when the futa filter was turned on, but now the graphics and name have changed to Albino Panther.
Bunny Eater can only be found in the east wing on the 6th floor of the right tower of the main building of the Frak fort.

Reactions: Thefirstviking
Aug 4, 2018
There is no Panther golden now.
It used to spawn in Tafalina Caves when the futa filter was turned on, but now the graphics and name have changed to Albino Panther.
Bunny Eater can only be found in the east wing on the 6th floor of the right tower of the main building of the Frak fort.
Oh okay i tried looking in the frak fort cant find the other rabbit is it a boss or just a random spawn in that case cant seem to make it spawn,

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes