FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MCST0711

Mar 6, 2024
FantasM v562 translated and update the gallery mod any errors let me know
-My idea to unlock the bestiary didn't work but I'll keep looking

if it asks you for encryption key:
34hcVY4a3o_7zlyVDP98Ag

The Link is Offline...

Reactions: Konstantino

Hpg139

Feb 12, 2021
I hope it's only my fault, but Items are bugged, I can't use them even when they are there. When I want to use any, the inventory seems empty
Try using the All tab.

I have been trying to fix the issue, but the translator has crashed before it has finished patching the game. Now, I am trying to fix the translator, but I don't understand why it is not working properly.

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
Try using the All tab.

I have been trying to fix the issue, but the translator has crashed before it has finished patching the game. Now, I am trying to fix the translator, but I don't understand why it is not working properly.
When you translate in batch with Translator++ (for example) it also translates some system files and it makes it break, do not translate system and scripts and it should work

Hpg139

Feb 12, 2021
When you translate in batch with Translator++ (for example) it also translates some system files and it makes it break, do not translate system and scripts and it should work
Thank you for your advice. I really forgot to exclude these files from the translation

butterwiggle

Jul 29, 2018
I don't know where to inform the dev, but I found a bug when you pass through the river in the Ondine chasing game and the battle is about to start.

1709815204417.png

I hope someone here can let him know and it's useful to him.

butterwiggle

Jul 29, 2018
I'm amazed on how dynamic this community is.

I had an idea (stolen from other games) that could be interesting at some point.

What about including some equipment with negative effects, like lowering defense, lowering agility, hit rate, giving weakness towards a certain element, making enemies' attacks unavoidable, etc...
I know there is a level change NPC which helps a lot to balance when replaying some battles, but there is a point in which most of enemies' attack Miss. And I find it kinda boring.

If I knew where to contact the dev I'd write to him myself :unsure: sorry if I bother you guys.

What do you think about negative equipment? ;)

Reactions: kazuya12347
Jul 22, 2021
can anybody teach me how to play through the game?
or send the save plz?
Games with poor MTL quality are best learned through trial and error, write down everything you discover about the controls etc.... so you don't forget it.

Also on Youtube FELIX has some videos about FantasM, maybe those could help you learn if you are still having trouble. You could also try looking around for other videos as well.

On Youtube look up 'FELIX giantess game' to find them.

Reactions: kai223

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
Fantasm 0.681 -

Translated using google translate.

"v0.681 (Updated around 19:00 on March 31st) Fixed a bug where if you keep stepping on Hariti in the playground, you will be unable to warp and become trapped. If this phenomenon occurs, you can now warp with an update. Thank you very much for your many and long-term support.

This is Abellion. It will be v0.68. The implementation details in this version are as follows.
- Heavenly Palace event implementation (There is no new implementation of battle)
・Addition of new quests ・Some conversations of the angels in the base will change after entering the heavenly plateau. This time it is only implemented as an event, but one so-called execution scene has been added, so please enjoy it. There are also episodes that only involve pure desire, so once you've seen it, you can enjoy it even more if you visit from pure desire. *If you defeat the boss of the Heavenly Plateau, you will automatically enter the Heavenly Palace. *If you have already defeated him in the past version, please cross the Bifrost from the Heavenly Palace or talk to the cat in the Tenten. In addition, Zash is doing something incomprehensible in the event conversation, but this will be corrected in the content that will be implemented in the future.

New quests have also been added. If you meet the conditions in your previous play, you can get the prize immediately. You can mainly obtain items that can be selected during exploration after the middle stage.

Please wait a little longer for the final boss to be implemented. After all, I want to implement everything from the battle to the ending at the same time. There are quite a lot of graphic tasks, but I'm working hard on it. We will gradually implement other bug fixes, complete completion of past stages, new quests, etc. Regarding the complete completion of past stages, the implementation of bosses based on their strength after the ending will be done after the ending has been created, so there are some parts that have not been touched. There are many things, but please wait until they are implemented. *It would be helpful if you could leave a comment about what happened. Because you may have forgotten.

There are still more stages to be added after the ending. I will continue to work hard on this, so I hope you will continue to work with me patiently. If you find any bugs or strange things, it would be very helpful if you could let us know. Once a small window appears, you can simply copy the contents by pressing Ctrl+C. If you let us know this, it will be much easier to identify the bug. Please post them together if possible. Of course, you don't have to. Feel free to help yourself. You can post here regardless of whether it's the latest element or not."

joko joestar

Jul 21, 2018
Fantasm 0.681 -

Translated using google translate.

"v0.681 (Updated around 19:00 on March 31st) Fixed a bug where if you keep stepping on Hariti in the playground, you will be unable to warp and become trapped. If this phenomenon occurs, you can now warp with an update. Thank you very much for your many and long-term support.

This is Abellion. It will be v0.68. The implementation details in this version are as follows.
- Heavenly Palace event implementation (There is no new implementation of battle)
・Addition of new quests ・Some conversations of the angels in the base will change after entering the heavenly plateau. This time it is only implemented as an event, but one so-called execution scene has been added, so please enjoy it. There are also episodes that only involve pure desire, so once you've seen it, you can enjoy it even more if you visit from pure desire. *If you defeat the boss of the Heavenly Plateau, you will automatically enter the Heavenly Palace. *If you have already defeated him in the past version, please cross the Bifrost from the Heavenly Palace or talk to the cat in the Tenten. In addition, Zash is doing something incomprehensible in the event conversation, but this will be corrected in the content that will be implemented in the future.

New quests have also been added. If you meet the conditions in your previous play, you can get the prize immediately. You can mainly obtain items that can be selected during exploration after the middle stage.

Please wait a little longer for the final boss to be implemented. After all, I want to implement everything from the battle to the ending at the same time. There are quite a lot of graphic tasks, but I'm working hard on it. We will gradually implement other bug fixes, complete completion of past stages, new quests, etc. Regarding the complete completion of past stages, the implementation of bosses based on their strength after the ending will be done after the ending has been created, so there are some parts that have not been touched. There are many things, but please wait until they are implemented. *It would be helpful if you could leave a comment about what happened. Because you may have forgotten.

There are still more stages to be added after the ending. I will continue to work hard on this, so I hope you will continue to work with me patiently. If you find any bugs or strange things, it would be very helpful if you could let us know. Once a small window appears, you can simply copy the contents by pressing Ctrl+C. If you let us know this, it will be much easier to identify the bug. Please post them together if possible. Of course, you don't have to. Feel free to help yourself. You can post here regardless of whether it's the latest element or not."
Thank you gentleman, I wish you a happy life

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes