FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 6, 2022
question i have downloaded the file for 0.72 but i want it in english so can someone help me with steps or instructions on how to change it to english like the entire game bcz i dont understand japanese. and one that doesntcreate any problems with my playthroughs like ORENYT who couldnt get pass the boss bcz his translation messed it up.
I personally use Mtool to translate. Machine translation isn't the absolute best, but it works better. I can't guarantee it though.

Mtool thread

Bobby176

Jan 15, 2022
Does anyone have a save file from the boss with purple/pink hair in the colosseum thing defeated, or even past that would be nice. I cant figure out how to defeat her she just swallows everyone up randomly, and it's difficult to understand anything when it's all in japanese. Again any saved file of her defeated (preferabbly one from mega), and or any bosses after her defeated Thank you kindly.

Apr 6, 2022
Does anyone have a save file from the boss with purple/pink hair in the colosseum thing defeated, or even past that would be nice. I cant figure out how to defeat her she just swallows everyone up randomly, and it's difficult to understand anything when it's all in japanese. Again any saved file of her defeated (preferabbly one from mega), and or any bosses after her defeated Thank you kindly.
Are you talking about the final boss? I can upload one of mine, but I have gone through and edited quite a few of my stats and stuff using Mtool. If that doesn't matter to you I can send you an upload of one of my post clear saves.

Reactions: ThomasTheerper

shmuk

Sep 13, 2023
what happens when you play on an older version and then start on a newer one? do i have to redo all of it or...? any help would be nice.

Apr 6, 2022
what happens when you play on an older version and then start on a newer one? do i have to redo all of it or...? any help would be nice.
If you mean using an older version save on a newer game version, then there's a warning that the save is outdated. But you can still continue with it. The other way around won't work, so if you want to play on older versions try keeping older saves for that version.

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
If you mean using an older version save on a newer game version, then there's a warning that the save is outdated. But you can still continue with it. The other way around won't work, so if you want to play on older versions try keeping older saves for that version.
Though I think extremely old saves might not work, but that's like way way far back. Any even remotely recent save should work. Unless the save is from a version that's years old, you shouldn't worry about it not working.

Bobby176

Jan 15, 2022
Are you talking about the final boss? I can upload one of mine, but I have gone through and edited quite a few of my stats and stuff using Mtool. If that doesn't matter to you I can send you an upload of one of my post clear saves.

That's fine i really just would like to witness the cutscenes if you have them all

Last edited:

ORENYT

Jan 1, 2019
Guys, did you find any normal vore bosses? Or it is ogre only and some half scenes like mother lost scene? Cause it's strange, the whole game with giantess about crash and farts, but no normal vore . Just a bit unbirths.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes