FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
I used the new version update -702, the one toon667 dropped on this part of the page, no translations used, nothing just the game alone.
Could be a corrupted download, try downloading it again and extracting in a different folder, if it does the same thing then it's an issue with the version linked

Dnephr

Oct 5, 2023
Guys, please help.
Now I have saved on the 3rd slab in the castle, where there is an alarm.
After this save, I don’t understand what I need to do.
When I tried to go further, there was a button to turn off the alarm, and lasers (which activate it)
I don't understand how to press these buttons
Who knows please tell me

ThomasTheerper

Nov 26, 2021
If you want to just have a gallery of the game go into the recollection room where all the boss recollections are, save there (Use 2 different slots, so double save, one in slot 7 and one in slot 8 for example), use rpgmaker save editor and check everything that doesn't have ON in the name, that way you can unlock all the recollections, it's VERY time consuming since you can't just select a bunch and you gotta click each one individually (around 1k last time i checked) but if nobody shares their save file that's your best option if you don't want to play the entire game
What exactly do you mean "ON", all I see on the editor are numers, None that say ON.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes