FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 6, 2022
as a reminder im playing on steam deck/ linux.
I don't have a steam deck so I'm not too sure, but maybe it has something to do with the fonts or system locale? Do you have the option for English text on or off? ...I'm guessing off since you said you started a new game and there's no text.

I would guess that since the game still works that it just isn't displaying because there might be a missing font or something for the Japanese characters. But as I said, I'm not entirely sure.

axelglory

Jan 11, 2021
How do I past this part? I have tried so many times and died.
lol so i figure it oput you have to place the green panels back then make her come down all the way to the left of the green panel that you see on the image. once she is down you run right without waiting for her to go back up

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Anyone know how to get past the colon section of the green mural women in the sand area as I despite having both difficultly on traveler (most for fun reasons and because I'm new) and all the needed items to counter defence down and fatigue and I have the best heal on 1 character and such when I get to just about half way through I get blocked from using items and then magic is blocked I can't cure the bs fatigue as its not the circle its the yellow one I've almost once got to the last stage but its just a abousolute piss take cheers

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
Translated from Abereon's post:
"This is Abellion.
The latest version 0.71 of RPG-FantasM-, which focuses on battles with big girls, has been released.
The final boss battle ~ ending will be implemented.
Thank you for waiting for such a long time."

We are almost there, I almost can't believe it ;-;

• Hey there
Reactions: B2B2
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes