• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Complete fantasmic's Translation Attic

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Because it's not like I can keep these on the mantelpiece.

Here's where I keep my stuff so I don't forget about 'em! Mostly MTLs (Sugoi, since my PC is more reliable than my ISP), though I recently moved to mainly doing normal translations. You'll find links to the patches at the bottom of this post: a folder on PixelDrain where you can pick-and-choose, and a bundled archive on Krakenfiles. PD uploads will only be refreshed when I release a new project, but I'll try to actively maintain the bundle (though Kraken's storage length is generous enough that it shouldn't expire between releases).

Note that there are no downloads, images, or store links to any of the games here; this thread is only a repository for the translation patches. I'm assuming you're here because you searched an RJ code and already know what you want, but if not, you can always find what you're looking for on DLSite or Google.

Active Projects:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patching Instructions:

~~ Newest Addition(s) ~~

Normal Translations

MTLs

"Collaborative" Projects

Download: (individual patches); (bundle of everything; slightly outdated)

Last edited: