N3termia

Feb 6, 2024
View attachment 3336659

Overview:
"Fantastic Orc" has visual novel elements that you can enjoy conversations with attractive female characters, also this is a Hentai game that combines puzzle game elements that requires memorizing skill. Become a rugged orc and destroy cute and sexy female characters.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-08
Release Date: 2024-02-07
Developer: KUROKI Games
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

please add japanese game tag

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Finger 4 merges with the hair of the girl behind (AI sign) it's literally dangling off her hand like a limp sack of flesh
Oh, I see it now... yea, that is hair that has been colored like a finger. rather than an actual finger.
definitely AI
Okay, so this is tagged "Completed," but the second preview has "coming soon" pics in it? Is this going to be in the battle pass? Do I need to grind my SlutKoins?
The actual real definition of terms:
Completed = Abandoned officially by dev
Abandoned = Dev ghosted us

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Steam sells incomplete games.
1. it has greenlight program
2. it has fakepleted games like S.H.E.L.T.E.R on sale.
I can definitely say, that this game in particular - completed, because I wasted 15 minutes to finish it.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I can definitely say, that this game in particular - completed, because I wasted 15 minites to finish it.
thank you for the info.
Well if you say so, I will believe you for now.
Although, even as a complete game, 15 min is very short.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
thank you for the info.
Well if you say so, I will believe you for now.
Although, even as a complete game, 15 min is very short.
5 girls, after completing puzzles, you've got animated H-scenes, for the first two ones it's 3 H-scenes, for the third one it's 2 H-scenes and for the last two ones it's only 1 H-scene. Total - 10 H-scenes.
And I skipped the VN part, because I played it just to get the content for tags. Can't ripped that shit by asset ripper.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
Theres thousands of these shits and not one of them should be allowed to eat up the sites bandwidth.

Last edited:

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
Holy fuck, what a piece of shit. Not only AI art, but really badly trained AI art too. What, did you just download the first R18 package off Stable Diffusion you could find, run it for 6 hours, and call it a day?
Between this and Skynet, I'd rather have Skynet. Because it'll at least look cool when it blows my balls off with a railgun. I'll be dead, but that's an easy million TikTok likes. Fucking hell.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes