gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
In the future, people would campaign for the rights to have as many fingers as one identifies with. Because they are so used to AI CG.
Blade Runner Nexus 6
It's already happened. Those AI users deny using AI that's why irritated human.
We human don't hate AI but those who claim they are like human is disgusting.

Reactions: flannan

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
101925739_library_600x900.jpg
Fantasy Amusement Park II v1.0.9

Updated version of the game, build v24.05.31

Volume is bugged and don't make distinction between background music and voices,

english translation is often not quite correct or cutted (dub based), as for all the remaining languages are mtl
(I guess except jap and perhaps chinese).

DOWNLOAD
WIN:

Last edited:

Nehek

Jul 2, 2019
This is so obviously AI generated, how is there no tag? is it just because the dev says so?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Volume is bugged and don't make distinction between background music and voices,
english translation is often not quite correct or cutted (dub based), as for all the remaining languages are mtl
(I guess except jap and perhaps chinese).​
After playing for a while I can confirm that the game is seriosly bugged, you can complete it? I guess yes, however there are many many things that need to be corrected, starting from the translation is often lacking quality with typical mtl errors for genders but also repeating phrases and some no sense (other than as i said before sometimes is cutted or uncorrected), it have some logic structure so i guess was made by an IA however be aware, here and there you will find also some untranslated stuff.

Talking about bugs a major one is during the fights, as being a side scroller the worst that could happen is that the enemies spawn over the walls and that's exactly what happen making you going back and forth in hoping that they will follow you, unfortunately this is not always happening making you shoot blindly.

During fights if you happen to die there will be a H scene, a dream of some sort, problem is that if you die while shooting the fire shoots will be loop all over this event making it very annoying.

NPC are really a mess, not only they speak no sense but often they will get caught while you are talking to quest dealer making everything really confusing, it might happen also that they will interfer while you are trying to get access into a building making the icon disappear, in this case you have to wait them to leave the zone and also you need to get outside the trigger since the icon is no longer there.

Time is a characteristic of this game, unfortunately the game run at 2x (or more) making the timer skip seconds, this might be a big problem during the invasions since instead of having 5 min to to fight numerous waves you get only half time (or less), since you might be also at the other side of the map getting over there might take also quite a few (just to take notice the game have a teleport system even if isn't explained, just open the "phone" and select "send" ).

OnlytheGoodGood

Aug 6, 2018
Yeah, looking at the preview images, the art is generally kind of nice. But there's a load of stuff that just kinda.. looks weird/off though. I'd imagine the art is AI assisted (or ai + touch up), rather than full AI, at least. The hands + art style kind of just change is weird.

Sep 23, 2021
Wasn't paying attention to hand, but face & ears of the green hair female character in preview seem to change per picture. Unless there is some family stuff going on, the ear is kinda hard to miss.

DiamondHu

Jul 25, 2020
22G of point and click game? Nah, i think i will wait for reviews.
So i just spent like 4hrs+? Feel like a lil boring to me cuz feel like animated scene with extra options likes undress, CG 1-6, ... If u wanna try, try like 2 first girls then cut it off

Reactions: NymphB

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
LOL! This game is extremely bugged.

1717657540209.png

I don't know how I ended up with main character with insane stats like that. One-shot bosses FTW.

Last edited: