3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

status10

Jul 18, 2019
As a freelance graphic designer, I have been losing business to everyday people who are doing their own graphics with AI.
I totally get that and that comes form a person that had to not only change their job, but even leave their country and loved ones behind due to things out of their hands. It is frustrating.

But unfortunately you can't change the course of the world, you can only change yourself or adapt with your future decisions.

You are absolutely entitled to say fuck AI whenever you feel like it though, me thinks! As long as the poor ppl that want to try or experiment with this new tool are not harassed, cause in my eyes that's also incorrect.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I totally get that and that comes form a person that had to not only change their job, but even leave their country and loved ones behind due to things out of their hands. It is frustrating.

But unfortunately you can't change the course of the world, you can only change yourself or adapt with your future decisions.

You are absolutely entitled to say fuck AI whenever you feel like it though, me thinks! As long as the poor ppl that want to try or experiment with this new tool are not harassed, cause in my eyes that's also incorrect.
I know... and I agree... I'm just sad.

Just because we can do something, doesn't necessarily mean we should do it.

BerndSnail

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2024
I know... and I agree... I'm just sad.

Just because we can do something, doesn't necessarily mean we should do it.
Hey SteelyDan, I'm a big fan of your gallery mods from the time when I was still a quiet user, so it affects me more to hear that you're suffering from the developments of artificial intelligence. I believe there's no going back, and I don’t think we can reverse technological progress. Regardless of what I personally decide to do with it. But I am also quite sure that the talents of a graphic designer will remain essential in the future, even though their tasks might evolve. Because if you actually work with AI like I do and as you can easily see here, AI has many flaws and difficulties; I spend a lot of time manually correcting them (jake7 it's sd 1.5 with a merged model). And someone like you with graphic design skills could use AI a thousand times better than someone without graphic skills. If you're still considering making a 180-degree turn and turning the enemy into a friend. I can give you a brief intro, just let me know. Of course, I understand as well if that's absolutely out of the question for you and you simply had to let off steam. Then feel free to vent!

Reactions: status10

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Hey SteelyDan, I'm a big fan of your gallery mods from the time when I was still a quiet user, so it affects me more to hear that you're suffering from the developments of artificial intelligence. I believe there's no going back, and I don’t think we can reverse technological progress. Regardless of what I personally decide to do with it. But I am also quite sure that the talents of a graphic designer will remain essential in the future, even though their tasks might evolve. Because if you actually work with AI like I do and as you can easily see here, AI has many flaws and difficulties; I spend a lot of time manually correcting them (jake7 it's sd 1.5 with a merged model). And someone like you with graphic design skills could use AI a thousand times better than someone without graphic skills. If you're still considering making a 180-degree turn and turning the enemy into a friend. I can give you a brief intro, just let me know. Of course, I understand as well if that's absolutely out of the question for you and you simply had to let off steam. Then feel free to vent!
Thanks for this, and I know you are right. Adapt or die. While I am older, I also have been in the generation where change has been constant, especially with technology and graphic design is certainly a lot easier today then it was when I started, so yes, I am shifting and trying to adapt. but it's frustrating. So my reaction was simply frustration and I should not have taken away from your game. I know it is still a ton of work and I appreciate all the work you have put into it. Again, sorry for highjacking the thread or making it seem like I was slamming you. It was not my intent.

Thanks for the level headed comments. :)

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Question will you be able to get it on with the landlady? instead of watching her get it on with her husband.

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
So, for AI artwork, the good news is that it's not too generic compared to the others, and the details aren't made of melted crayons (at least from the thumbnails).

The bad news is the anatomy. I'd hope the first thumbnail has been updated to not give her a long strained neck, and Thumbnail 5 looks like the two have become one flesh. Not impossible to fix with a little effort

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Very soon:)!! Probably end of this week.. I am really pump to show you guys:giggle:
Do you have animations in the sex scenes or just static images?
And important questions,
first there will be content and last harem? second will there be incest?
And finally, is the content forced or can it be avoided? This I am referring to some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes