3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Hey guys! I'm working hard on the next version, and there will be a lot of new content. The beta version is already available for testing on Patreon. I've taken your feedback into account. Hopefully, the Rumquest will be clearer. Redknight178 There will be a fishing tutorial. and of course, the special honor for quadsquat. Chapter 1 is expected to be completed with 0.4. JohnDoeMars I understand that you want more of Idalia; she's also my favorite:). But she still has Sean and is quite loyal. "Unfortunately," Sean will encounter something bad in Chapter 2, and then she will become more open. Also in Chapter 2, a younger and an older woman from our village will appear. Maybe they're our neighbors or maybe they are something else; I think we'll be able to define the relationship with them. I hope they will provide some good competition for Idalia. Stay tuned, and thanks for commenting here!

Here is a little Teaser for 0.4
View attachment 3622925
View attachment 3622928
I'm usually not that big of a fan of AI CG because all characters tend to look the same even between games, but you have certainly broken the mold. Very nice looking character images. Don't get me wrong, most AI art is beautiful. Its just the repetition that gets old. But this I will have to try out.
And I have to ask... how is it that you have original/unique looking content despite the aid of AI? Is this implying that the rest of AI CG games just have lazy devs? I've been curious about this topic for a while now. And what I truly would love to see is simply better use of AI when creating characters, which this game is clearly evidence that it is entirely possible.
Good work m8 ;)

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Looks very interesting! What about future tags? Do you plan on adding pregnancy and breeding content?

BerndSnail

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2024
Thanks umbongoxxz ! formasual That's probably the nicest compliment I've received so far. Yeah, it takes a few tricks—Controlnet and other extensions, plus hours of Photoshop. I understand anyone who shies away from that. Thank you very much for your comment! In the first few hours after release, I'm craving feedback, especially ones as great as yours! Greebz In this version you need to impregnate already as many of the Amazons as possible. However, pregnancies will likely first occur at the end of Chapter 2 when you meet your "Landlady" and your "Roommate". WadeWilsoon Hahah You can't be resistin' the ginger-haired one on the cover, and then you're disappointed when ye realize it's AI... Am I right? Because ye've made nearly the same post a month ago...

status10

Jul 18, 2019
@WadeWilsoon Hahah You can't be resistin' the ginger-haired one on the cover, and then you're disappointed when ye realize it's AI... Am I right? Because ye've made nearly the same post a month ago...
Hahah yeah he is indeed busted! :LOL: Love it!

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Thanks umbongoxxz ! formasual That's probably the nicest compliment I've received so far. Yeah, it takes a few tricks—Controlnet and other extensions, plus hours of Photoshop. I understand anyone who shies away from that. Thank you very much for your comment! In the first few hours after release, I'm craving feedback, especially ones as great as yours! Greebz In this version you need to impregnate already as many of the Amazons as possible. However, pregnancies will likely first occur at the end of Chapter 2 when you meet your "Landlady" and your "Roommate". WadeWilsoon Hahah You can't be resistin' the ginger-haired one on the cover, and then you're disappointed when ye realize it's AI... Am I right? Because ye've made nearly the same post a month ago...
Say no more! I am downloading rn.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Me doesn't remember me making the same post a month ago.. sorry

Edit: Ohh fuck I just checked. You're right. I really didn't realise lol . Also not that I'm complaining, don't take it wrong. I will download n try the game now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BerndSnail

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
That's not Rachel LOL
This was actually a fun game, given it's AI.
But it needs music, sex sounds during scenes, talking during some sex scenes like in the Amazons LOL.

jake7

Nov 19, 2022
ai have got a lot better in one year. you used pony diffusion, right or you used sd1.5/sdxl?

status10

Jul 18, 2019
I really like fantasy games and I liked this one...Until this scene...meh...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol on the other hand, thanks to this spoiler I'll give the game a try! Different tastes and kinks are indeed a funny thing in life. Thank you, person!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
That sounds kinky but I am not judging. (y)
Sorry... moment of weakness... As a freelance graphic designer, I have been losing business to everyday people who are doing their own graphics with AI. These people don't understand things like the color wheel, logo design, layouts or typography. I feel like my degree is more and more irrelevant. I am at the back end of my career and was hoping I could continue doing this for a while but now I am not sure.

Reactions: BruceFenris
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes