3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
The character designs are not bad, the gameplay is okay, the animations are mediocre, the story and fiction are amateurish, the update is very slow.
Still, it is fun to play. The quality and variety of animations can be increased with new updates. The story could be structured better without getting boring. New characters and new tribes and alliances will add color to the game. The combat system should be better and simpler. I THINK IT'S WORTH PLAYING.

Reactions: BerndSnail

BerndSnail

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2024
Hey! I read all your comments and appreciate every piece of feedback, but sometimes I can't respond to everything, mostly due to time constraints. If something is really important to you, DM me on Patreon. However, there are a few things I would like to address:

madmit That would absolutely make sense... But the truth is, I didn't think of that at all; the furry content is only accessible with cheats. However, I find it now so obvious that I really should include it. Thanks for the hint!

Yamemai Thanks for the tip about the armor; I'll take a look at it. I have no idea how you managed to get the fuck button to appear. It should be hidden. There are no additional scenes, after the jerk off scene. In the next update in a few weeks, there will likely be more options with Idalia. (kebv2353)

Rdude69 Jep.

potrio Why would you want to do that? There is a public link on Patreon under the 'About' section; I think I forgot to update it.

MarianTheSharkFace It already kind of already has. But there will be more..

5mithers Oh shit! Thanks for pointing it out so I can fix it.

Bloodmoon22 By travelling on the map, doing tasks or by sleeping in the new house. Sometimes the story also adds a few days.

Hencore You can rename characters as you like, but in the game itself, there will be no incest.

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Tx for listening to feedbacks. Great to see the first very exciting blowjob by Idalia :love:
She is so hot and beautiful :love::love::love:
The 2 new characters at slaver's location are :love: too (tx for the names and relations modifier ;)).
The gameplay itself is sometimes a little grindy but can be lightened (bless roll back and skipping).
Combat is a real pain in the ass :LOL:
It's sometimes easy to be lost in progression not knowing what to do next whereas it's still possible to progress in an update. For instance, getting Idalia's blowjob was not obvious to get.
Still it's a very nice game (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jotak

BerndSnail

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2024
Tx for listening to feedback. Great to see the first very exciting blowjob by Idalia :love:
She is so hot and beautiful :love::love::love:
The 2 new characters at slaver's location are :love: too (tx for the names and relations modifier ;)).
The gameplay itself is sometimes a little grindy but can be lightened (bless roll back and skipping).
Combat is a real pain in the ass :LOL:
It's sometimes easy to be lost in progression not knowing what to do next whereas it's still possible to progress in an update. For instance, getting Idalia's blowjob was not obvious to get.
Still it's a very nice game (y)
True:love::geek:! About Combat and the not so obvious part!.. I know.. And you are totally right about that.. I'm trying to include most things in the quests. But I haven't completely managed it yet. At least with this update, all quests in the logbook can now be completed. Regarding the combat, you saw that with an army of 3 or more, you don't have to fight anymore, you can just send your army? I hoped to reduce the pain a bit with this :ROFLMAO:.. Thank you for the many heart emojis, I like heart emojis..

Reactions: Jotak

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yamemai Thanks for the tip about the armor; I'll take a look at it. I have no idea how you managed to get the fuck button to appear. It should be hidden. There are no additional scenes, after the jerk off scene. In the next update in a few weeks, there will likely be more options with Idalia. (kebv2353)
For the armor part; since I had loaded an older save, couldn't buy one from the store [since it didn't update]. After playing a new game, & buying the armor, it adds to that. Not sure what would happen if I were to sell all the armor and a new one dropped.
> Some other stuff also doesn't work if you loaded a prior save, IIRC; like the forest part's elf girl -- Game somehow locks the chopping/storage as default; I somehow had 17 impregnations for the Amazon, when a fresh game has 10 as max, etc.
- So may wanna warn peeps that you needa start a new game, instead of loading a prior save.

As for Idala; after getting the breast scene, exit and re-enter the scene -- may have to change map/location, then keep clicking kiss until you unlock the topless breast part again, the fuck option should be visible then.
> Did this cuz the topless dressing option doesn't unlock properly. Ig. If you go to the dress option selection after exiting and going back, it's unavalible again.

Ps. I tried finding the lobster that was talked about [in the fishing description or something], but no clue where it can be found. Loads of spots have a nothing is there if you have bait attached.

BerndSnail

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2024
For the armor part; since I had loaded an older save, couldn't buy one from the store [since it didn't update]. After playing a new game, & buying the armor, it adds to that. Not sure what would happen if I were to sell all the armor and a new one dropped.
> Some other stuff also doesn't work if you loaded a prior save, IIRC; like the forest part's elf girl -- Game somehow locks the chopping/storage as default; I somehow had 17 impregnations for the Amazon, when a fresh game has 10 as max, etc.
- So may wanna warn peeps that you needa start a new game, instead of loading a prior save.

As for Idala; after getting the breast scene, exit and re-enter the scene -- may have to change map/location, then keep clicking kiss until you unlock the topless breast part again, the fuck option should be visible then.
> Did this cuz the topless dressing option doesn't unlock properly. Ig. If you go to the dress option selection after exiting and going back, it's unavalible again.

Ps. I tried finding the lobster that was talked about [in the fishing description or something], but no clue where it can be found. Loads of spots have a nothing is there if you have bait attached.
Thanks for the detailed description.. So i can take a look. You find the lobster int middle sector closest to you.. And you need to use bait. Probability is 25%.

goofysk

Apr 6, 2022
The game may be very good but it is still not finished it literally takes 1 hour of game play to get 100% progress rn
I know, I basically finished it. I'm just stuck on the rum quest for the merchant and I can't get anal with the neighbor. So I don't know if there is more missing due to a faulty procedure...

kebv2353

Apr 20, 2023
I know, I basically finished it. I'm just stuck on the rum quest for the merchant and I can't get anal with the neighbor. So I don't know if there is more missing due to a faulty procedure...
You buy rum from the pirate on the beach :)

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes