2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Anyone know why Windows Defender says there is a trojan virus in file?
Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml
it seems like Defender really likes claiming that indie games contain "Wacatac". If you search for that exact result, you'll find so many results, and (hopefully) all of which are false positives. If you're still unsure, try uploading the file to VirusTotal and check the results. If a lot of AVs say that it's bad, it probably is. If only a couple do, check the names and even search them up. For example, Rising Anti-Virus might flag the file, but once you search them up, it turns out that: they removed anything using English since 2012, they use AI for virus detection (not necessarily a bad thing, but it may cause more false positives depending on how good the AI is), and apparently is known for having many false positives and false negatives, likely due to "concentrating more on detecting Chinese malware."

TL;DR: use VirusTotal if you're unsure, but make sure to check the results. 3/68 is scary, but if only bad anti-viruses flagged the file, it's probably fine

FoxDv

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2023
I solved the false positive problem by recompiling the game versions, the download links have already been updated with the recompiled version, I don't know why this happened only for Windows Defender.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
If this game doesn't have this option when romancing REM I will be dissapointed.

subaru.jpg

If there is felix... we will need Astolfo or Hime (from himegoto)

By the way, any chance of adding "smol" characters? like Yue from arifureta or Kuro from the fate series or Shimakaze from Kancolle.

Last edited:

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
2 / 10

The characters in game are so boring they are very polite and the dialog feeling like AI

The dev can't provide even 1% from the characters canon personality the characters are so robotic

You don't have many options to go with only one short route currently boring first date -> sex i recommend devs to invest more on date section and make it more fun with sexy moments

The MC ''right'' options make me cringed sometimes to be honest

Thanks for reading

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Anyone who has played it, how good is the dialogue? I see no one has rated the game yet.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
On the one hand, Rem. On the other hand, yet another Koikatsu "simulator" game. But on the OTHER hand, Rem.

My upper brain can't decide whether I should listen to my lower brain or not.

FoxDv

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2023
Anyone who has played it, how good is the dialogue? I see no one has rated the game yet.
Dialogues are being adjusted as versions of the game progress. The new characters have new dialogues and the first ones will be replaced soon but I recommend playing first to get your own conclusions.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote