Seeking Fantasy games with male protagonist (and monster girls maybe? but others are ok too)

Svalkash

Jun 10, 2020
Hey. I am really new to hentai games, don't know many genre names, so can't find something good myself.
Tried searching, but there is a lot of 1-hour games with bad drawing style.

After MGQ I'm trying to find something else good, with H-scenes, but good plot / roleplaying / immersion.
I'm really into monster girls, but other fantasy is OK too.

Also, I'm really confused by art styles, but my preference is MGQ / VH (dieselmine) style. (does it have a name?)

I'm trying to find:
- fantasy setting
- male protagonist
- decent plot
- simple gameplay, no farming / building / button smashing. VNs are best.
- Good static art (CGs), NO pixel animation. Also love when scenes are properly written like MGQ / VH.
- English
- no / minimum loli scenes
- monster girls are perfect
- femdom and reverse rape are OK

Don't like pixel animation and bad drawing, the best is MGQ/VH style (if someone knows how this style is called, tell me pls).

I have already played:
MGQ - best game, love it. Great plot, cool scenes (though girls don't enjoy the process and some scenes are weird - BURN ANGELS TO HELL)
Violated Hero - fine art but too much penetration. Also stupid ending system, IMHO. Part 5 is the best.
Succubus prison - liked the art style, but didn't like that "you are food" thing. Also, it's hard to find everything by yourself.
Paradox, MGD - didn't tried, but going to

Any suggestions?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Svalkash

Jun 10, 2020
You might like Love of Magic. Epic Urban Fantasy about a magical world almost like ours, where gods get drunk in your local pub, King Arthur's great grand daughter is your study buddy and a you're destined to save the world, or die trying.

Book 1 (of 3) is done, and up on steam here:

Or you can sail the high seas, and grab it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-of-magic-book1-v1-0-7b-book-2-v0-1-19d-droid-productions.41188/
Well... seems like I'll need to learn Poker now. Thanks. Never liked urban fantasy, but it made me interested.