Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Bug
The clock riddle asks how many times the long and short arms past over each other between noon and midnight yet, the clues talk about candles being blown out?

Also the answer to the clock riddle should 11 yet, its listed as wrong?
The Real answer is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
while the tips are indeed useless it askes how many times the handles pass each other BETWEEN 12 noon and 12 midnight, "BETWEEN"!

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
i can't get behind what happened with Alice at all, not only because it's not my fetish, but even more so because she's supposed to be justified in the story only because she lost her mom's knife. It's one thing to make the mc get forcefully ass raped by a futa, but making him be the one to feel bad for it? That's just too far to me.

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
i can't get behind what happened with Alice at all, not only because it's not my fetish, but even more so because she's supposed to be justified in the story only because she lost her mom's knife. It's one thing to make the mc get forcefully ass raped by a futa, but making him be the one to feel bad for it? That's just too far to me.
I'm with you here, yeah fantasy and crazy psycho characters and all you want but that scene made me drop the game.If that's the direction the dev plans to go the tags need to reflect it or change that scene in the next version to something more acceptable.

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
on itch.io 13 hours ago an updated censor patch was posted

Currently downloading to see if it works
Was this fix made by the Dev or did you fix it yourself?
The uncensor is built into the script of the base game all you need to do is go into the game/script/mainstory/0.1 find the script file and open it in notepad then at the top there it says define uncensor_patch = False #uncensor_patch change the False to true and it should be uncensored unless the dev starts adding scenes that require additional files for it to work

Now you don't have to wait or download potentially unsafe files 1653579369896.png 1653579392204.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So... I totally did not expect to get unavoidable "you are ass raped by a futa" in this game. This came out of nowhere.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I certainly don't see any rape tag or info about the MC being raped, and it's completely and utterly avoidable. Even if you choose the "alt scenes" or even the "skip" one, it goes oooon and oooon about how how Alice absolutely destroyed your butthole as she was raping you.
you mean unavoidable

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
But that's why it it just started grating on me heavily as all the characters were just acting like bitches, and all of them just keeeeep going on and on about how trash the MC is. It's quite impressive, really - if it didn't end up pissing me off after a while. It's quite hard to avoid a floppy crotch noodle when all the damn blood is rushing to the wrong head in anger! :BootyTime:
To be fair to them. The MC really is trash. You have zero control over him and he is so bad. He is very stupid, very opinionated, he harasses people constantly until they lash out and punish him somehow.

But yea, I agree with your post that this is really grating. The "femdom" in this game is done in the sense of "all women are bitches" instead of "be a good boy for mommy".
And the complete inability to decide anything is grating.

Moreover, the ways to "skip" getting raped are the worst thing ever. It starts out with it happening and you waking up in the nurse office where you were magically healed from your injuries from being raped.

Then it asks you if you want to "recall" how it happened. And if you choose to skip or choose to imagine a scenario where you did the raping instead, it absolutely explicitly and repeatedly says that this is all your imagination and not what happened. What happened was: "you got violently raped in the ass by giant dick, deal with it".
well, I can deal with it by not playing the game anymore.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
is there something forcing ppl to talk to alice that makes it unavoidable? i dont know whats needed or not. but i do agree mc is annoying as all hell. "give me the knife"...why the hell would he be better with the knife anyway.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
is there something forcing ppl to talk to alice that makes it unavoidable? i dont know whats needed or not. but i do agree mc is annoying as all hell. "give me the knife"...why the hell would he be better with the knife anyway.
while you can technically just never click on alice. there is zero in game warning or indication of what talking to alice would lead to.
the only way to avoid it is:
1. being warned on F95 ahead of time to never click on alice
2. replaying the game after having it happen before, and this time choosing to never click on alice.

not clicking on her though is avoiding it the same way that you can avoid it by just not downloading the game. it is meta avoidance.
when people say avoidable they mean "interact with character, be given a choice, and choose to do something else"

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes