Unity Abandoned Fantasy Slavery [Demo] [Freesome]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Slave manager in fantasy world. Currently its only demo, you can get randomly generated slave and train it. You don't have health, stamina or money; slave cannot die, you can only get rid of slave manually. Comment you experience and all about pros and cons. Light tutorial in screenshots.​

Updated: 18.02.2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - - - - - -

Tutorial.png

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Freesome Do you have a patreon page? A blog? Some external link at your game?

I'm adding more mirrors. thanks for sharing

Reactions: nad destroyer

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Freesome Do you have a patreon page? A blog? Some external link at your game?
No, I made it just for this place actually, so I didn't bother myself to create one of them. I was furious with the SimBro awful last update and I made this in a month.

pros: slave trainer
cons: text only

( ' - ')
Feel free to suggest me a free artist because I didn't plan to go to patreon or something like this :)

so like fantasy slave trainer???
Just tried it and... damn, this is close. I was "inspired" by Jack-O-Nine-Tails and Free Cities.

And I would like to hear your thoughts about training system because I spent a lot of time trying to balance it, make it understandable and not too easy.

Fai12

Sep 11, 2017
No, I made it just for this place actually, so I didn't bother myself to create one of them. I was furious with the SimBro awful last update and I made this in a month.

Feel free to suggest me a free artist because I didn't plan to go to patreon or something like this :)

Just tried it and... damn, this is close. I was "inspired" by Jack-O-Nine-Tails and Free Cities.

And I would like to hear your thoughts about training system because I spent a lot of time trying to balance it, make it understandable and not too easy.
haven't try this gaem but fantasy slave trainer is good

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Feel free to suggest me a free artist because I didn't plan to go to patreon or something like this
Slavemaker3 is a pretty good game and just used "r34-art" if u want to call it like that. There is an unlimited amount of characters, with pictures for nearly every imaginable pose/fetish u just need to find the ones u think would fit.

If you find the original source, you can give credit, but since u say u dont plan to go patreon and want to make it non-profit(!?) there shouldnt be too many people complaining to use their art like this. (implying there even is a trackable source)

hardest part would be to make it consitent. But imo its better than text only (and like i said, slavemaker3 made it pretty well. Its even kinda open source, so everyone can create own slaves/events). Its up to u. There may even be people who prefere text-only.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
why no patreon? unless you plan on adding patreon 'banned' content :biggrin: .. sounds interesting though will check it out

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Slavemaker3 is a pretty good game and just used "r34-art" if u want to call it like that. There is an unlimited amount of characters, with pictures for nearly every imaginable pose/fetish u just need to find the ones u think would fit.

If you find the original source, you can give credit, but since u say u dont plan to go patreon and want to make it non-profit(!?) there shouldnt be too many people complaining to use their art like this. (implying there even is a trackable source)

hardest part would be to make it consitent. But imo its better than text only (and like i said, slavemaker3 made it pretty well. Its even kinda open source, so everyone can create own slaves/events). Its up to u. There may even be people who prefere text-only.
Yeah, I would like to have pictures, but (maybe I want too much) pictures not going to show any body changes or attractiveness of slave. A lot of times a didn't like when I see hot picture but game says "Attractiveness: 5/100"

why no patreon? unless you plan on adding patreon 'banned' content :biggrin: .. sounds interesting though will check it out
First, I don't think patreon will allow me to publish game with slaves :coldsweat: Secondly, I downloaded a lot of games for free, so maybe this is my redemption :biggrin: And third, I don't know how much time I will spend on this project.

I have some ideas which will be better to "monetize" like manager with religion based on sex and you're the Pope or game like Game of Thrones based on incest (I already wrote to patreon about game idea with incest and they said I can do that). Problem is I like drawings more than 3D so I have to find acceptable artist for this. And money :oops:

Ponyniac

Jul 25, 2017
On the system "Jack-o-nine-tails" even the developer complained, although he did it himself.)
It is impossible to copy its system.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
@Freesome check out the development thread in the forums you might an artist there, its where I found my guy and he works for free (for now)

Interesting game by the way will have a look

Haku123

May 19, 2017
oh, the medieval times are the best setting for slave trainers. you are clearly a man of culture. this has so much potential and should be invested on

Reactions: RedAce1942

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
A beginners error.

Implement your design, then balance. Premature optimisation has killed more games than Patreon.

Reactions: WantonWhimsy

ascaris1

Nov 2, 2017
This is probably not posted et the best place, but isn't it easy as 'click' to create a mac unity version ?
Unity won't work with wine and i would have been pleased to try out this demo...

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
2d or 3d?
screenshots please.
Text only

A beginners error.

Implement your design, then balance. Premature optimisation has killed more games than Patreon.
You mean code design or game design? In both cases its ok, I have a plan and expandable architecture. I'm asking only about training balance, how much time it will take to train a slave and make slave obedient.

This is probably not posted et the best place, but isn't it easy as 'click' to create a mac unity version ?
Unity won't work with wine and i would have been pleased to try out this demo...
I didn't try this, I thought you can build on Mac only if you have one. I'll try on Friday but I don't think I will be able to make Mac version.

Reactions: ascaris1

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
in what language this game was made ? cuz i can't understand shit. seems like latin.
this font is cancer.