VN Others Completed Fantasy Tavern Sextet -Vol.1 New World Days- [v1.0.0H] [iMel, qureate]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
I think there is an uncensored version.
On fakku,it is uncensored,can someone upload that version?
It's just the ones that brought the uncensored version are probably not willing to share it, we have to wait till someone is willing to share it. Can't rush the people who is doing this for free.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
It's just the ones that brought the uncensored version are probably not willing to share it, we have to wait till someone is willing to share it. Can't rush the people who is doing this for free.

To be honest, I am VERY compelled to purchase it myself, but I have to wait and see how things pan out financially for me first. December's been a really rough month. :/

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
I'm trying to upload it but no matter what browser I use, it won't work. It gets to 100% and then... that's it. Nothing happens. No link, the page doesn't change, nothing. That, or it utterly fails for whatever reason.

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
I'm trying to upload it but no matter what browser I use, it won't work. It gets to 100% and then... that's it. Nothing happens. No link, the page doesn't change, nothing. That, or it utterly fails for whatever reason.
Have you tried any other file host like , or even mega?

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Have you tried any other file host like , or even mega?

I just realized that one of the screenshots I uploaded was the wrong one, lol. But I did try MEGA, and the other two pictured (Pixeldrain and Anonfiles). Someone suggested Workupload, so I'm giving that one a shot right now.

EDIT: It worked!
Here you go, fellas!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes