gubl

May 31, 2018
Didn't expect the MC to be a wuss, not into that. I got to rate it 2 stars out of 5. The art is impressive though.
I guess, Anchos idea here, to grow Mc from wuss to Alpha, sort of come back scenario which most people find satisfactory to watch, that type of unfolding is native for fair tales, which FV definitely is. Also, I like how Anchos add some lust with Decameron style branching.
I respect your opinion, but two stars is premature assessment, that this game doesn’t deserve speaking of quality of VN as a whole.

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I guess, Anchos idea here, to grow Mc from wuss to Alpha
I totally agree. The attitude of the MC is changing as the chapters progress, is evident in the dialogues and the actions taken.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Meh content was alright. I mean hand/blowjobs are a little simple for my taste especially considering we've gone dirtier with the plumbing lady, speaking of which, kinda missed her. Maybe in the next chapter.

Some good points are the animations, seeing some improvement there, as well as some more content with Deyna was more than welcome. Let's not forget it only took one month to create this chapter which is great! Keeping my eyes on this thread!

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
perhaps iam grazy but i sure love playing game :p ......milf with huge boobs + bum and iam in ;) thank you and thank you game playing time was nice long if think some others good games ,and that hug style with landlady in town was so great lol ,remember be friends with squirrels :p :p

D

Deleted member 177791

What's with the zooming in and out of scenes that ruins half of the picture?

This game has good potential and some nice characters. Previous chapters had a bit too much useless talk in my opinion and not much story development or scenes. This new update has more scenes which is quite welcome although I hope for more variety than just BJs...

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Why does Dayna keep fucking wooshing into the game. Was so close to get Yvette but nope gotta go back to the farm and forcefully deal with the mother and etc and blow off Sarah again. We don't even have choices.
She can woosh into my game any time

• Love
Reactions: MisterSexy

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Why does Dayna keep fucking wooshing into the game. Was so close to get Yvette but nope gotta go back to the farm and forcefully deal with the mother and etc and blow off Sarah again. We don't even have choices.
... That... tends to be how Visual Novel-type games work, yes... there's a plot (and sex) you're meant to get to, and people mucking about elsewhere to the point that people repeatedly ask for a walkthrough is a bit more trouble than it's worth.

There's clearly multiple things going on in multiple places, if Yvette's content isn't meant to show up yet, it's for a reason.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
i dont see how this is game, more like slideshow, but atleast its lewd lmao
Technically all Visual Novels are slideshows. This game just doesn't bother with the pretense. I find the change of artistry refreshing myself.

Reactions: TempTitle

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Plowing onward through animation creation station. Haha. Plowing.
Progress is being made. The end is in sight etc etc. Art assets are approximately 85% done at this point. What's left? A few more animated loops for the final scene and then some outro illustrations.
I'm still mulling over how I'd like to rearrange patreon tiers to entice more support. If anyone has thoughts let me know in the comments. I'm thinking early access?
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving if you celebrate it! You know what I'm thankful for? My Patreon supporters. Awwww. You know what I'd like for the Holidays? More Patreon supporters.
Thanks to all of you for your interest and support!
-Ancho

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes