Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
I soo hate Dev who ususes for new charter new folder... :mad:
Why it need? O_O
It realy soo stupid IMAO :mad:

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
I am pretty sure there are some decisions but I guess they have impact only what happens in current chapter
yeah i mean in this one you also have some decisions that impact what scenes you get and what you miss, but not overall on endig you know

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
is there any way to catch the blonde?
Is the blonde the one at the upscale diner? I didn't do it, but I assumed you'd just have to not have enough money. So you would not work at the bar for extra coing, and work out at the knight training grounds instead, and then not study for economics so you pay even more money for private lessons. Then you'd show the blonde your muscles and be unable to order food for the table successfully twice.

Dtown1993

Mar 14, 2019
Pretty great stuff in Chapter 6, if a little short.

I think this game is close to reaching the next level. The bit with Ruby is fun, especially because it teases the possibility of this game getting a little more open-worldy as it goes on. The world is clearly developed for it, there are like a dozen established locations and we can already free roam. I'd love to see more free roaming as a way to possibly revisit old scenes or find some new secrets.

Happy to be supporting this one.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fantasy Valley Ch6-8 v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.07.2020

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 71 Votes