2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
oie_YexYB5HAuFwz.jpg

Overview:
You are born in another world, a fantasy world, where your dreams come true. Start out your adventure as one of the great heroes. Defeat the foes to become stronger than others and protect the world, that you love so much.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-31
Release Date: 2024-03-31
Developer: Big Zombie - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Corruption World
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
All:
- - - -

1711912885963.png 1711912921734.png 1711912948505.png 1711912974207.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnnyFarrel

Jul 8, 2022
That card was such a bullshit "contingency case, put in your deck if weapons are OP this patch" card, which also justified the OP weapons, fuck that slime card

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
Well, Its not often I try to give my opinion on stuff, but oh boy, this "game" is rough, first I have no idea how many CGs this game has, I did take a look through the files, but I'm not certain how many are actual events and the like.

Second off, I wish I could like this game, I understand its a demo, but when the damage numbers are rounded up constantly, yeah, I have a hard time trying to even grind the game when the actual damage is 5.4 or so and not the 6 it says it is, to top it off, there is no way to run or escape from a fight once started, and no way to know what your fighting until the fight starts unless its a special even like the gate, this pretty much means you have to save scum or potentially lose all of your exp dieing by random chance, oh and you have no idea what skills or stats do specifically because there are no descriptions for them, I did the Rogue class, got pinpoint strike and I had no idea what it ever did in the 20 or so minutes I tried to grind this game.

Oddly enough the game has a bit of charm, but things such as fast text load should be allowed as a option within the game, and truthfully, Its a game I may not mind grinding if it was properly set up and balanced.

Reactions: RK_Zombie

kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
anyone know wtf with the stats? i start as the warrior and on 14 lv have: hp - 4 str - 23 agi - 9, but my dmg only 11 in text and 10 in reality, on eight im faster then shroom. when i upgrade my hp on 4 nothing is changed(first skill point) but when i upgrade str(second skill point) my hp changed on wich it does.
and little abuse back arrow on name of the game in battle can change the enemy without lose in xp and hp, you can kill enemy without dying if you kill him nevermind who first attack

• Hey there
Reactions: RK_Zombie

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
anyone know wtf with the stats? i start as the warrior and on 14 lv have: hp - 4 str - 23 agi - 9, but my dmg only 11 in text and 10 in reality, on eight im faster then shroom. when i upgrade my hp on 4 nothing is changed(first skill point) but when i upgrade str(second skill point) my hp changed on wich it does.
and little abuse back arrow on name of the game in battle can change the enemy without lose in xp and hp, you can kill enemy without dying if you kill him nevermind who first attack
so each str gives you 0.33 dmg, as a warrior with a rusty sword and 23 str you will do 3+7,6 = 10,6 dmg.
However you can find a merchant and buy better equipment from him, meeting him once will make you able to visit him forever.
and shh on the little abuse :D
and hp increases by 3.5 each time, it will look like nothing has changed but in reality it has, once you leave stats menu.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
For skill tree, here is a bug fix. If you have the first skill already acquired and you don't have the skill, then re-enter the skill tree and you should have it.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Run from fights and fast-forward will be added in V0.1, so don't worry about them not being implemented in the game.

kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
and hp increases by 3.5 each time, it will look like nothing has changed but in reality it has, once you leave stats menu.
well that means that my stats bug here too because my hp raise in 2.5 and before 5-10 in str my dmg raise every 2 skill point
merchant appears after gate event or it was i so unlucky?

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
For skill tree, here is a bug fix. If you have the first skill already acquired and you don't have the skill, then re-enter the skill tree and you should have it.
here
So the bugfix didn't work for my Rogue, but I also can't see the actual skill option when playing as him when battling.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
well that means that my stats bug here too because my hp raise in 2.5 and before 5-10 in str my dmg raise every 2 skill point
merchant appears after gate event or it was i so unlucky?
you were just unlucky and that's extremely weird.
So the bugfix didn't work for my Rogue, but I also can't see the actual skill option when playing as him when battling.
th.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote