2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
So the bugfix didn't work for my Rogue, but I also can't see the actual skill option when playing as him when battling.
This should be fixed now, redownload the html file.
well that means that my stats bug here too because my hp raise in 2.5 and before 5-10 in str my dmg raise every 2 skill point
merchant appears after gate event or it was i so unlucky?
the dmg rise is due to it being rounded, for example if it were 9.33 it would be 9 dmg, for 9.66 it would be 10, that's why it looks like it increases by 1 every 2 skill points.
I will remake it show more accurate numbers.

As for hp, tell me how much hp you have rn.

kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
This should be fixed now, redownload the html file.

the dmg rise is due to it being rounded, for example if it were 9.33 it would be 9 dmg, for 9.66 it would be 10, that's why it looks like it increases by 1 every 2 skill points.
I will remake it show more accurate numbers.

As for hp, tell me how much hp you have rn.
right now hp - 71(6) but maybe i caught mirage or its unbugged first 2 points give me 2.5 max hp each

SugandeseNauts

Apr 26, 2021
dude what the hell are the chances of finding the merchant, im already level 19 and i still cant find him, what the hell

StriderBoy

Sep 1, 2017
Im playing a mage and got to level 11, all my options are the hut and the forest and the only enemies i saw where the slimeling, rabbit, wolf and the mushroom. I dont know if i'm doing anything wrong or whats going on, but i seem to be stuck. Also I cant access the skill tree. For earth spike it says i need 6 SP, but never explains what that is and the other option is "disabled".

Reactions: Sumahi

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
hmm, that second screenshot with slime(with weapons sticking out) - why does it seem so familiar? Anyone remembers where that art is from? Feels like something old, like pre-Hearthstone old

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
Im playing a mage and got to level 11, all my options are the hut and the forest and the only enemies i saw where the slimeling, rabbit, wolf and the mushroom. I dont know if i'm doing anything wrong or whats going on, but i seem to be stuck. Also I cant access the skill tree. For earth spike it says i need 6 SP, but never explains what that is and the other option is "disabled".
In case anyone is wondering this, it seems that SP is Stat Points. So it is also used to learn skills as well as increase your stats. I just figured out the connection and tried it out and it works. Really awful that there is no explanation to this. That being said, Can someone explain the what each stat does and by how much? I figured HP is obvious, Dex is Damage but not sure by how much. And Agility does nothing for all I know.

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
In case anyone is wondering this, it seems that SP is Stat Points. So it is also used to learn skills as well as increase your stats. I just figured out the connection and tried it out and it works. Really awful that there is no explanation to this. That being said, Can someone explain the what each stat does and by how much? I figured HP is obvious, Dex is Damage but not sure by how much. And Agility does nothing for all I know.
Added, There doesn't seem to be an option for using skills. It just doesn't show.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
You being stuck was on my behalf, I didn't make sure that it works for new players. Should be fixed as of me writing it.
will mc get buy/capture slave ? can use them on battle not just sex.?
I'm thinking of doing so that you're able to use that specific slave's skills during battle.
Rogue and warrior skills are broken.
Also what does agility even do?
Skills are fixed and I added stat description to the stats.
hmm, that second screenshot with slime(with weapons sticking out) - why does it seem so familiar? Anyone remembers where that art is from? Feels like something old, like pre-Hearthstone old
Yeah it's Acidic Swamp Ooze, from both WoW and Hearthstone.
Regarding the stats, I've added a description. It will look better later, I just wanted to add a quick solution to it.

In conclusion, I've fixed skills breaking the game for rogue and warrior, added description for stats, fixed being stuck in forest, fixed not being able to find a merchant.
Thank you for finding the bugs.

Bugfix should be in OP.

Reactions: Incombat
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes