Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Likkezg really doesn't like to have the penis go in the vagina, does he? I'm okay with anal, but I'd like vaginal to be represented some as well.
Considering their history, I'm fairly certain they are gay or at the very least least bi, almost all of their work is anal (I think all), with a good portion being gay.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Pretty much. I love the anal and oral, but not huge fan of vaginal stuff. I like vaginas, but I don't really like seeing things in vaginas.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
People are people. Some people like butts, some like tits, some like men, some like women, some like manly women or womanly men...then there's foot people, which I will never get.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I don't know anyone who finds a womanly man sexy.

Err... wait, that is an effeminate gay guy right? Probably.

Well, I don't know any woman who finds a womanly man sexy, even if she says that she doesn't like "male toxicity", when in reality, she still gets turned on by it.

hligahudiaunf

Feb 5, 2019
Likkezg really doesn't like to have the penis go in the vagina, does he? I'm okay with anal, but I'd like vaginal to be represented some as well.
At the moment he make futa animations for new game build
Futa moldel can't be used in vaginal sex
So he just make animations for all cases

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
If it is a female with dick/balls, it is a shemale. If it is a female with vagina + dick OR vagina + dick + balls, then it is a futanari.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
WTF. So the reason there is not much vaginal penetration animation is because the games creator and the community is mainly into gay and trans stuff ? ... What a fucking bummer.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
WTF. So the reason there is not much vaginal penetration animation is because the games creator and the community is mainly into gay and trans stuff ? ... What a fucking bummer.
I mean i'm not 100% sure that that's it, but that's the conclusion that I've come to from seeing their work for awhile. Just don't treat it as fact, I mean you cxould join his discord and ask him yourself.

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
damn this is so awsome, i hope this turns into an actual game sometime!!! (probably gonna happen just like hl3)

Reactions: crash.7ds
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes