Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
From my understanding the dev took a break from working directly on another version of the game to avoid burnout but is since back on track. I know everyone wants a scheduled release date or even general time frame, but please keep in mind this is something someone is doing in their spare time. He even held off Patreon charges for this month, which personally I find when someone does that to be pretty cool of them. That being said, I too am really excited to see what comes around the corner. We just gotta be patient, my dudes and dudettes.

MaskedMinds

Jun 23, 2018
I generally have a high regard for anyone producing such high quality content in their free time. So you should be grateful for updates. Nevertheless, I must also confess that I am looking forward to new versions. The quality of the animations have extreme potential.

Plus, come on, you have to admit, that's the real Half Life 3.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Plus, come on, you have to admit, that's the real Half Life 3.
True that. Me a couple others on a different site had a running gag a while ago that this should be called Half Life 3, you know back when the name was still up in the air. Valve's never gonna make one officially anyways, though I did hear talk that someone else is making a Half Life inspired game using an upgraded engine. Don't know much about it, but I saw a video on Discord of a demonstration run of one of the levels they had been working on and it looks pretty neat.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I hope he goes full time into this, but I wonder if anyone knows what's the general opinion from his patreons

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes